Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 212244 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #720 on: July 1, 2020, 09:33 AM »
Received a few TBS purchases over the past few days:

-1 more GameStop exclusive Shadow Stormtrooper

-TBS Count Dooku & Commander Bly (not sure which version, and not really sure if I should care about the variations)
-TESB 40th Anniversary wave 2 case, plus a couple more of the Hoth Rebel Troopers
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 1, 2020, 10:25 PM »
GameStop has a BOGOHO deal on action figures right now so I picked up another Shadow Stormtrooper and Stormtrooper Commander. With the discount and Free Shipping it only came to $39.46! Seemed like a great deal on those to me.

Did you order something else with these?  My order is 2 cents short and is not ringing up at the sale price.   ::)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 2, 2020, 08:24 PM »
GameStop has a BOGOHO deal on action figures right now so I picked up another Shadow Stormtrooper and Stormtrooper Commander. With the discount and Free Shipping it only came to $39.46! Seemed like a great deal on those to me.

Did you order something else with these?  My order is 2 cents short and is not ringing up at the sale price.   ::)

No, it was just those two, but this was on Saturday which I believe was Pro Day so maybe that’s how I got Free Shipping? Normally I don’t.

On a surprising note, I completely lucked out today and found a mint carded R2 40th Anniversary figure at Target! This was the last figure I needed from the wave and was getting worried after reading about the crushed bubble issues. This one was as nice as could be though, so thankful and relieved.

And to top it off I just got an email from Best Buy letting me know my Carbonized Stormtrooper is ready for pick-up! Yay!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 3, 2020, 02:20 PM »
Picked up my Carbonized Stormtrooper from Best Buy this morning, man he is awesome. This is like the Phasma I always wanted!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 8, 2020, 03:55 PM »
Got shipping notices over the last week for my Carbonite Han and Carbonized Stormtrooper from Hasbro Pulse, and my Carbonized Boba Fett from EE.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 9, 2020, 06:55 AM »
Just got my shipping notice from Dorkside Toys for the AOTC wave with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon and the Geonosis Battle Droids.

Feedback

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 9, 2020, 04:04 PM »
I've received Kenobi, Anakin, and the BD from Amazon. Missed Plo Koon and Fisto so still waiting on Pulse and EE individual orders on those.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 11, 2020, 02:15 PM »
Saw the new AOTC wave was hitting GameStops around the country, so I stopped in first thing today when they opened. Guy was nice enough to provide a list of stores showing them In Stock so I drove to the closest one but they were all being held for preorders.  :'(

On my way home though I stopped by an out of the way Walgreens and lo and behold, Commander Bly was there! Best consolation prize ever!

Seriously relieved to have found him, was having no luck finding him online. Looks like it is the missing stripe version though, doh.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 12, 2020, 05:53 PM »
My AOTC wave set arrived yesterday, and today the Snowspeeder with Dack arrived.  And today I got a shipping notification that the 4-LOM & Zuckuss set is on the way.  It's turning into an expensive week!

Feedback

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 14, 2020, 07:18 AM »
That’s awesome you’ve got the Snowspeeder, Nicklab! Did you get yours from Hasbro Pulse? I ordered mine from there and it was shipped July 1 via FedEx Smart Post. It’s gotten to my area as of last Thursday, and I’m still waiting on it :(
I’ve also got my original order with EE as a backup, but no idea when that’s shipping exactly.
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 14, 2020, 07:56 AM »
I got the Snowspeeder through Amazon.  And they were actually ahead of the projected delivery date.

Feedback

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 14, 2020, 08:17 AM »
Snowspeeder coming today from Amazon two days after shipping.
Carbonized Fett hitting 14 days since it shipped from EE. Says it's in Indiana (I'm in MN).
Han in Carbonite hitting 11 days since it shipped from Pulse. Says it's in Ohio.
I know I paid for cheap shipping, but it feels ridiculous to me. As a (mostly) opener I will choose Amazon almost always. Realizing that they don't always get stuff as soon.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 24, 2020, 07:39 PM »
Got the Knight of Ren today while doing a quick grocery run. Local store had it for $19 so I figured why not
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 27, 2020, 05:07 PM »
While out looking for TVC I stumbled across a lone Dagobah Luke/Yoda 2-pack. I went ahead and grabbed it since I don’t take anything for granted anymore with this line, but $45 felt like too much honestly.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 12, 2020, 12:59 PM »
Picked up ESB Boba Fett on vintage card at Target during my lunch hour. They had Luke, Chewy and the Snowtrooper too but the cards were majorly jacked up. Even Boba has a pretty severe wave but he will do til I can find a better one.