Author Topic: 6" Black Series Sales and Discounts  (Read 51250 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Sales and Discounts
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2024, 04:06 PM »
I've been tempted to get an Indy figure and wonder what the experts (Jeff) would suggest.  I guess the iconic one I think of is the Temple Escape one. I thought there was another one in the Adventure Series that was similar (the same?), but didn't come with the idol , but apparently that sold out.

Target had a couple of exclusive Indy variants too.  I got a bunch of them and in general they're all really well done.  Pick your favorite scene and get one!

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2024, 04:10 PM »
I've been tempted to get an Indy figure and wonder what the experts (Jeff) would suggest.

Sorry, no help here - I did not buy into the Black Adventure Series 6" stuff.  My personal boycott of Hasbro for not making any 3.75" Dial of Destiny figures.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2024, 05:27 PM »
Thanks, guys.  I bought the Temple Escape one... but it's a bit of a slippery slope... Do I get Marion? Dad? Short Round?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2024, 04:18 PM »
Hey, Target has a Star Wars sales going right now that includes new preorder stuff. I canceled my original order for the Mandalorian Privateer and R5 pack and re-ordered them under the new sale prices.

I also saw they had the new Paz Vizsla in stock and on sale so I grabbed him too, albeit begrudgingly.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2024, 11:38 AM »
I found a bunch of recent 6” figures in the Clearance aisle at Walmart yesterday…including $10 HK droids (the red one), $5 Hunter, $10 Holiday K2-SO, $10 Krssantan, etc. picked up a few just because  :D

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2024, 11:52 AM »
I’ve had 12 different Black Series sets/figures bookmarked on Amazon for the past six months waiting for them to go on sale like every other exclusive they have offered ever. I check each of them every day and there is never any change. I figured Prime Days would at least feature a couple of sales on some of these items but no, not a single one discounted.

Between pricing, availability, the Acolyte and those Holocomm figures, Hasbro seems determined to break my collect-them-all mentality.  ::)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2024, 12:40 PM »
Between pricing, availability, the Acolyte and those Holocomm figures, Hasbro seems determined to break my collect-them-all mentality.  ::)

They did that to me about a year ago with Black Series.  I only pick up truly new OT stuff, which I'm not sure they've had anything in the past year.

Jayson posted on X about some SW Black Series stuff being on sale for Prime Day.  I guess its not the stuff you're looking for.

It was interesting to see all the stuff on Prime Day was Black Series, Young Jedi Adventures, and other kid oriented lines. No TVC.