Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Toy Fair 2018

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
Toy Fair is coming soon...  but based on social media it seems like the German version of Toy Fair is already offering up teasers for the Solo toy line.

In order to maintain a relationship with Hasbro, I am unable to post or link to any leaked Solo products until officially confirmed...  but I thought I'd go ahead and set up the Solo forum and this thread in case anyone wants to, um, speculate about things out there.

Matt_Fury:
If anyone could cryptically phrase what one should google....

;D

CorranHorn:
Look for the information super highway portal of the Last 17s rarest to find what you seek Furious Matthew.

Delete!
Delete!!
Delete!!!

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on February  4, 2018, 07:42 PM ---If anyone could cryptically phrase what one should google....

;D

--- End quote ---

Lando
Kessel Guard

Diddly:
LEGO has stated that they won't be showing off any licensed products that will be released after May (which is all Jurassic World sets, DC sets and everything Marvel outside of Avengers Infinity War). Meaning we SHOULD see Solo stuff, but it wasn't specified.

I wonder if Hasbro will have a similar gag order? Their latest offerings at these cons have been lackluster at best, and it seems the new hip thing is for these companies to pay media outlets like USA Today, MTV, or the NY Times to officially reveal stuff. I can't imagine we'll see much outside of a few Han/Lando/Chewie 5POA figures. Which will then be reshown at SDCC in July.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version