Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Solo 3.75" Force Link 2.0 with Han Solo

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
Pics from EW:

Darby:
I dig it. Great likeness of Alden-Han.

Rob:
I haven't seen the rest of the lineup yet, but I hope they don't keep putting unique figures with the force link readers.  I already have two of them and don't need a third or a fourth.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on February 14, 2018, 11:40 AM ---I hope they don't keep putting unique figures with the force link readers.
--- End quote ---

Since the sound tech is in the reader and not the figures, you'll need a new reader with each new movie to add new dialogue...  and of course they'll keep putting unique figures in there as long as folks keep buying. :P

--- Quote from: Rob on February 14, 2018, 11:40 AM ---I already have two of them and don't need a third or a fourth.
--- End quote ---

If you only have two, you're missing something...  I've got three (basic Force Link set, TRU Force Link set, and BB-8 playset).

This will be my 4th, but I've got 4 kids so now they won't have to fight over them.  Still need one for me, I guess. ;)

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 14, 2018, 11:49 AM ---
Since the sound tech is in the reader and not the figures, you'll need a new reader with each new movie to add new dialogue...  and of course they'll keep putting unique figures in there as long as folks keep buying. :P

--- End quote ---

Yeah... I've never actually tried to use the things... and I doubt I ever will.

--- Quote from: Rob on February 14, 2018, 11:40 AM ---If you only have two, you're missing something...  I've got three (basic Force Link set, TRU Force Link set, and BB-8 playset).

This will be my 4th, but I've got 4 kids so now they won't have to fight over them.  Still need one for me, I guess. ;)

--- End quote ---

I suppose I do have 3 then... I just forgot that the BB-8 set came with one.  I grabbed the figures out of that one and the BB-8 is in my closet with all the parts stuffed into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version