Solo 3.75" Basic Figures

(1/29) > >>

Jeff:
More from EW:

New for Solo:

Back from the cancelled pile, Jetpack Maz:

Re-Packs upgraded with Force Link 2.0 chips:

Greedo The Green Menace:
That's quite the line up of of errmm...new and exciting characters you have there....

Really hope there's a little more to be revealed for the first batch...

Darby:
The 5 POA figures continue to improve in quality. Amazing sculpts. Qi'ra looks like she just walked out of a mall in 1987. Hopefully we see the red cape Space Danyers version too. I suppose Luke is a good repack, since he sells so well. K2... I don't know. Might be ok. I'd rather see new figures from the new film at launch. If we're going to cover old ground, let's clean up some characters we missed.

Nicklab:
Qi'ra and Chewbacca actually look pretty good, 5POA aside.  Glad to see them follow through with the TLJ version of Maz, although a ROTS or TSC style hologram figure might have been more scene appropriate.

TLJ Luke seems to be selling reasonably well.  I haven't seen that figure linger much.  And a Force Link version of K-2SO might be cool considering the potential voice samples.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 14, 2018, 11:05 AM ---And a Force Link version of K-2SO might be cool considering the potential voice samples.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Darby on February 14, 2018, 11:01 AM ---K2... I don't know. Might be ok.
--- End quote ---

Force link is nice, but honestly I'll be buying this one just for the blaster.   :-[

I like the new Chewie with his new (old) Bandolier and non-bowcaster rifle.  I wonder if this movie will give us the origin of the bowcaster for Chewie too?  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version