Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Solo 3.75" Mission on Vandor-1 4-Pack

<< < (2/5) > >>

Muftak:
Great, that's even better, I've only seen blurry pics of the playset so I was sseing Val in my squinting. Just don't tell Thandie Newton I got her confused with a Wookiee!! :-*

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Muftak on July 17, 2018, 10:14 PM ---Great, that's even better, I've only seen blurry pics of the playset so I was sseing Val in my squinting. Just don't tell Thandie Newton I got her confused with a Wookiee!! :-*

--- End quote ---

Yeah....that would pretty much ruin any shot you had with her.   ;)

Ben:
Great set! I was hoping for a Qi'Ra in this costume, Weazel is a great choice, and I'll always take another trooper. Han is scene-specific, but if I end up buying a playset, I'm going to want this costume too.

I may have missed it, but is Beckett coming anytime soon?

Nicklab:
It's nice to see that so much of this set is new.  I think Hasbro got the message after the TFA home entertainment set that collectors were not enthused by the premise of 3 repacks and 1 new figure. 

Han's facial likeness looks a little goofy.  I don't know that Hasbro has been able to nail Alden's likeness that well yet.  The coat looks a little weird, too.  And Qi'ra?  I was hoping for a Qi'ra figure in this costume, but I think I'm going to have to wait for a TVC version of her Kessel Run look before I'm reasonably happy.  Weazel is a great addition here.  The Cloud Riders needed a little more representation, and it's great that Warwick Davis finally got another of his characters made into a figure... especially the one that he's revisiting from TPM!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Ben on July 18, 2018, 07:12 AM ---I may have missed it, but is Beckett coming anytime soon?
--- End quote ---

Rumored for Wave 4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version