Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Walmart Solo 3.75" Kessel Playset with Han Solo

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Darby on July 20, 2018, 05:28 PM ---Only nitpick with the Kessel set is it would have been nice to get Han in his Kessel Guard disguise, but oh well. Very cool.
--- End quote ---

Agree, but I suppose it's nice for those that didn't want to spend $100 on that Kessel Run Falcon to get this version of Han.

Jesse James:
I think that kessel dude up there is part of the playset, not a different figure.  Looks to be the same character as is in the 2-pack with Lando.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on July 20, 2018, 05:21 PM ---Are these cardboard playsets, plastic, or some combo?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 20, 2018, 05:24 PM ---During the panel Hasbro said they were a "new playboard material" they've developed.
--- End quote ---

Looking at the press pics, it seems like it's a thicker cardboard type material with some plastic elements...  here are the press pics for the Kessel set:

McMetal:
Man, this is just cool as hell I think. I would have been over the moon to get stuff like this for the Rebels or Clone Wars lines. They appear to be sturdy, well designed in terms of play functionality, and perfect for display purposes. I love everything about these.

Dave:
I really like the concept and simplicity of these playsets, although I think these particular ones aren't the most interesting.

I hope they're just testing the waters as I'd much rather see them create an Ewok playset, Scarif Rogue One, or Death Star, etc. playset in this vein.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version