Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 Movie Heroes Basic Figures (Maul cardback)

<< < (32/38) > >>

Jeff:
Looks like you made the right call, Pete...  and will be spending some more money at Toy Palace to get the 2013 Yoda cards too. :(

From GH's Facebook:
"Movie Heroes (2012 and 2013) Sandtrooper, Boba Fett, Anakin, Battle Droid will be European release only"

Jimree:
man,
I wanted the light up Anakin and Sandtrooper

Scockery:
So there really will be no new carded Star Wars figures in the USA at all until mid-late summer?

COMA OF TEH LINE!

Jesse James:
$$$ in the bank baby!  Breaks can help.  Can hurt too, but at this point I think if you're still here you're in the minority anyway and everyone who was leaving has left.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February  9, 2013, 06:09 PM ---Looks like you made the right call, Pete...  and will be spending some more money at Toy Palace to get the 2013 Yoda cards too. :(

From GH's Facebook:
"Movie Heroes (2012 and 2013) Sandtrooper, Boba Fett, Anakin, Battle Droid will be European release only"

--- End quote ---

Wow, that really stinks, so essentially I'll have to get the Yoda wave for just 2 figures - Red Exploding Battledroid and Jango Fett. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be a spare Sandtrooper and Anakin in that case.

Not sure what I'm gonna do about the Clone Wars Wave 1 case too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version