Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2024 TVC Wave 2 (New TVC Wave 34) [Fan Channel]

<< < (11/11)

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on March 29, 2024, 03:52 PM ---Agreed on the size of the helmet.  But I think a removable helmet will almost never look quite right since all of the AOTC troopers were digital characters - there was no need for the helmet to be functional and for an actual person to wear it.  If you look at some of the close up shots of troopers during the battle of Geonosis, it looks as if there's no way that helmet could be removed unless it split apart somehow.

But the one thing that's notably better here?  The visor on the helmet!  I don't know how Hasbro dropped the ball so badly on the phase II armor's visor.  Thankfully this looks a hell of a lot better.

--- End quote ---

I just wish they'd commit to doing swappable heads on any figure that needs a removable helmet. That way they can get both the normal head and the helmet in scale. Swappable heads also helps keep the helmet from getting warped and distorted. With the exception of maybe the Clone Commandos and the Boba Fetts, none of the other removable helmet figures haven't had some kind of an issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version