Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Star Wars: 1313 - The Figures

(1/3) > >>

Jesse James:
This seems like it's going to have a bit of a push to it that goes beyond just the game.  Maybe a book or something, maybe a bit more.  There's already speculation on figures.

Since so little is known about the game right now, I thought I'd just start a thread for any speculation.

The "Imperial Gunship" type thing looks cool but quite sizable...  Not counting on that happening.  One never knows though, I guess.

shmashwitdaclub:
Isn't the supposed TV show also supposed to be about the same SW theme?  Coruscant underground type scene with bounty hunters?

Jesse James:
That's the word. ;)  I made sure and mention that last night about this when it was revealed.  There seems a likely tie-in there.  Part of me would be surprised if they made the TV show about a completely unknown character as the main focus, but stranger things have happened with SW I guess.

I'm skeptical on the game's success, but I'm geeked for new figures from it.  Especially since it is apparantly Empire-era stuff, not PT and whatnot.  Gives me a little hope that the figures will fill out any diorama quite nicely.

Diddly:
I'd probably end up buying any cool looking villains or bounty hunters... But with this being an OT era game, I'm sure Hasbro will find a way to sneak a few Vaders and Palpatines into the line. ::)

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Diddly on June  1, 2012, 02:26 PM ---I'd probably end up buying any cool looking villains or bounty hunters... But with this being an OT era game, I'm sure Hasbro will find a way to sneak a few Vaders and Palpatines into the line. ::)

--- End quote ---

While it was annoying that Vader and Sidious re-releases got squeezed into the Force Unleashed toy offerings a few years ago, considering that the Vader/Wookie set was based on the 1st level and in the final level, after beating Vader, you fight Sidious, those figures weren't so bad.

Now if they had put a repack of Maul in the line simply because Proxy assumes Maul's visage, then yeah, I would have said that totally was a cash grab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version