Author Topic: Prologue: A Forgoten Past (Update 3/18 w/ Ch 1 preview)  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Prologue: A Forgoten Past (Update 3/18 w/ Ch 1 preview)
« on: March 12, 2006, 09:29 AM »
While Im making the props for my photonovel, Im gonna post a prologue once a week to help setthe story up. Here is Prologue, Chapter I

4000 Years Before the Battle of Yavin IV
  Darth Viserous sat on the banks of the endless lava flow, behind him was his master, Darth Revan. The Jedi-Sirh battle has begun. On the firey planet of Mustafar, Darth Viserous was assigned to protect the Sith Heirlooms safe from the Jedi.
"Viserous, I sense much fear in you," Revan said.
"It's nothing, my master, I'll be fine." Viserous replied. "I will destroy the Jedi."
                                    20 Years Before the Battle of Yavin IV
   I woke to a dark room, the whole thing had been a dream. I walked out to the balcony and looked out on the most beautiful thing in the world, Aldera City.
    I am Milisc Ronew, and this is my story.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 10:49 PM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Prologue: A Forgoten Past
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 11:43 AM »
You are just teasing us with words....  ;D   Anyway, nice set - up

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 11:53 AM »
I'm like a 3 year old, I only want to see the pictures. Just kidding but you better hurry up.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 06:29 PM »
I can't stand it one more update. This is more of a teaser.
                                20 Years Before the Battle of Yavin 
   "Ah, Senator Organa, what a pleasnat surprise. Who is this young man?" said Palpatine.
   "This is Milisc Ronew, his my apprentice." Bail said.
   "It is a great honor to meet you your excellency," I said with a great smile on my face.
   "I see much potential in you" he said with an erie smile. We walked into Palpatine's office. This moment would change my life forever.
                                          A Few Hours Later...
   "I have found a new addition to Sith Order," Sidious said. "He is a decendant of the great Sith Prophet, Darth Visrous. He is very powerful, although he doesn't know it."
   "We must turn him to our side, he could help destroy the Jedi." said Dooku.
   "Do not worry, Darth Tyranus, I have a plan," Sidious said with his trademark smile on his face.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 06:35 PM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 06:36 PM »
So is this a story of what could be, or does it line up with the movies
 ???

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 06:36 PM »
Sounds like an interesting story. When do you expect the story with words and everything up? Looks good, I'll look forward to the whole novel.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 06:40 PM »
It'll line up with the movies. Just wait guys, I'll try to have it up by the second week of April. It won't have any photoshop, but, the story should be done nicely. I still need to start shooting so... Give me time. I've gotta get more props for my sets.
I hope it will be a popular series. I hope to take it up to the Battle of Yavin IV, his kid will take over and the his kid, and then his kid, etc. only if it's popular, though. S_A_ is my insperation, all of his stories have no extras, and everyone likes his.

(edit: This will line up with the movies, kinda like RE, take the actual stories and EU, but with my fan fiction to tell the story of the main character.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 07:50 AM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 10:47 PM »
I started shooting today. Ive got the poster done. I'm gonna keep posting on Weds. and Fri. until Im done. Here is a teaser of Chapter One: A Sinister Plot. :

20 Years Before the Battle of Yavin IV
   The ship was shaking, the malfunctioning hyperdrive sent us into unknown space. Our communications were disabled. I managed the ship as best as i could but it was no use, we were crashing into a planet in the middle of space. The Naboo Cruiser I owned was breaking up as we entered the atmosphere. The planet was a barren as a desert. sand was everywhere. At that moment, Senator Organa and Captain Antilles were entering the flight deck. They had just enough time to secure themselves in when the ship creaked, the top half was breaking off. We spun, for what seemed like hours. The wind and smoke flew in from the side of the ship. I fastened my oxygen mask over my face, my breathing was heavy. The othe half of the ship was burning, It crashed into an ocean about 10 km away. Then, a huge gust of wind sent us flying into that same ocean. We were still at least 70,000 km above the water. We began to nose-dive down at a 90 degree angle. The seats we were sitting in finaly ejected, sending us flying into the air, and then down into the ocean. We  swam towards what was left of the flight deck. We sat there panting.
   "That was quite a bumpy landing," I said. Bail and Raymus both chuckled as they coughed.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Prologue: A Forgoten Past (Update 3/18 w/ Ch 1 preview)
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 11:22 AM »
The storylines are sounding good, and you have a talent for writing.  I would really love to see a preview pic if possible.   :)

:P

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 11:25 AM »
Thanks Chewie. Im not doing preveiw pics, just all or nothing. I really like all the hype and positive feedback Ive been getting. The first ch will kinda be like lost.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 05:58 PM »
I changed the idea for the first ch. They won't crash into an ocean, itll be a forest. I cant do an ocean except in a bath tub so. I ve been working hard on it so just hold your horses.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 09:12 PM »
As i just posted in my custom thread, im gonna be off customizing for a while because my aunt just died. Thank you for all your support and I hope you understand the delay in my custom and pn updates.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 09:38 PM »
Sorry to hear about your aunt.  Real life always comes first.  Take care of things that are more important, we'll be here when you have time to come back to the forums.

:P

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #13 on: April 8, 2006, 08:47 PM »
As I wrote in my customless custom thread, the storyline has been rewritten. It will begin, as I wrote with Milisc going to the Jedi Torture Camp on Coruscant. The story will move from there.