Community > JD Sports Forum!

JediDefender Fantasy Basketball 2014

<< < (8/10) > >>

Rob:

--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on October 25, 2013, 10:08 AM ---I can pretty much guarantee he's out.  We drafted last night.

--- End quote ---

You didn't hear about the expansion draft?  He gets to pick 3 players from your team, and everyone else gets to give him one player of their choice.

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: Rob on October 25, 2013, 10:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on October 25, 2013, 10:08 AM ---I can pretty much guarantee he's out.  We drafted last night.

--- End quote ---

You didn't hear about the expansion draft?  He gets to pick 3 players from your team, and everyone else gets to give him one player of their choice.

--- End quote ---

My team is sexy enough to withstand the hit.

Rob:
I'd take that bet.  Bench Rose, Davis, and Leonard and let's see if you finish anything other than dead last.

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: Rob on October 25, 2013, 05:10 PM ---I'd take that bet.  Bench Rose, Davis, and Leonard and let's see if you finish anything other than dead last.

--- End quote ---

I still think I'd finish in the middle of the pack at least, but the fact that you can't see how is why I am going to win the league.  You didn't track the preseason I reckon.  I think I could have 6 of next season's top 25 picks.

Scott:
Kobe, please come back as soon as Westbrook...

Love,
A Chance Taker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version