Community > The Bullpen

Marvel Universe

(1/339) > >>

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on July  8, 2008, 10:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: knashdx on July  8, 2008, 09:09 AM ---Brent -

Just like that you have nearly all the pieces for Red Hulk now.

--- End quote ---

Uh-huh, pretty cool. 
HULK PIECES for Brenty:
Wolverine - Ryan
Spiral -Ryan (you can keep this or give it to someone else, I'll be buying her anyway)
Adam Warlock - Mikey
Union Jack - Mikey
Shadow  ;) Spiderman - Justin
Silver Savage - Brent

Anybody buying a Silver Savage figure :P  Or does anyone want a Silver Savage figure?  Ryan or Mikey?  I'll buy the figure for the piece and you can keep the figure?

--- End quote ---

Anyone still interested in sharing pieces?  :)

I think I just want to find a Spiral, somehow, some way and be done with it. 

Mikey D:
You can have my Warlock piece and once I find him, the Union Jack piece, Brent.  I have Spiral also, but it sounds like you want the figure too.

knashdx:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on October 16, 2008, 04:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Morgbug on July  8, 2008, 10:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: knashdx on July  8, 2008, 09:09 AM ---Brent -

Just like that you have nearly all the pieces for Red Hulk now.

--- End quote ---

Uh-huh, pretty cool. 
HULK PIECES for Brenty:
Wolverine - Ryan
Spiral -Ryan (you can keep this or give it to someone else, I'll be buying her anyway)
Adam Warlock - Mikey
Union Jack - Mikey
Shadow  ;) Spiderman - Justin
Silver Savage - Brent

Anybody buying a Silver Savage figure :P  Or does anyone want a Silver Savage figure?  Ryan or Mikey?  I'll buy the figure for the piece and you can keep the figure?

--- End quote ---

Anyone still interested in sharing pieces?  :)

I think I just want to find a Spiral, somehow, some way and be done with it. 

--- End quote ---

I will mail you the wolverine piece I have.

Anyone else who is building the Red Hulk I have an extra Wolverine & Spiral piece if anyone wants it!!!

Morgbug:
That's correct, I do really want the Spiral figure in my collection.  My only trepidation is that we haven't seen much of anything up here and I think as far as retailers are concerned, the line is dead in Canada.  I can ebay her easily enough though.  I'll take the piece from you, but if you can use it towards something else, by all means go ahead.  I'd only need it if I can't get ahold of Spiral.  

212th Battalion:
Hey guys i just started getting into the marvel comics and toys. I've always loved the movies though and i was thinking about buying: Marvel Legends Face Off Twin Packs Captain America Vs. Red Skull Action Figure Set for $45.99 off of amazon and was just wondering if that's a good deal for the two or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version