Community > The Bullpen

Marvel Legends

(1/746) > >>

Jim:
I am considering collecting this line.  Finally saw them in person last night and I was very impressed.  The last time I collected Marvel Figs was the Marvel Famous Covers.  I need to know if the following is the correct figs associated with each wave.  I am not concerned about variants just the basic figs.  Please let me know if I am missing any.  Also I would like some feedback from people who collect.  Also the cheapest place to buy.  And are any of the older waves still available anywhere.  So far it looks like TRU has the best price. Thanks in advance.

Wave 1:
Toad
Iron Man
Hulk
Captain America

Wave 2:
Thing
Namor
Human Torch
Dr. Doom

Wave 3:
Ghost Rider
Magneto
Thor
Wolverine
Daredevil

Wave 4:
Beast
Elektra
Gambit
Punisher

Wave 5:
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Nick Fury
Mr. Fantastic
Sabretooth
Red Skull
Blade

Mikey D:
Go here: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?board=36;action=display;threadid=1530 for all your Marvel Legends needs and questions.

Morgbug:
For when this gets moved....

Wave 1 is mostly long gone.  Wave 2 for the most part is still on Canadian shelves.  Wave 3 is still available in some places, though Canada not good for that one.  Wave 4 is just out in the last couple of weeks.  

Definitely read the thread from Mikey's link.

Jim:
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Dimetrodon:
right now in stores i see Wave 3 the most, and traces of wave 4.

games stores tend to have wave 2 and traces of wave 3. and sometimes toads from wave 1.

btw at TRU they had 4 cases of wave 4, me and soem guy were opening them looking for chase figures.
and also i wanted the punisher with the best face, hehe.

i love this line, and plan to stick with it for good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version