Author Topic: Is ROTS done shipping? How long until SAGA hits everywhere?  (Read 3609 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Is ROTS done shipping? How long until SAGA hits everywhere?
« on: December 15, 2005, 11:42 AM »
Seems to me that all of a sudden, shipments have stopped everywhere - I mean nobody is getting in basic figures for about 2 weeks now in my area... just a few Evolution sets popping up here and there... so what does this mean to us? 

Will there be another last push on ROTS stuff, or is it done now and suddenly SAGA will start hitting?  I admit I'm excited to see the SAGA stuff, and I don't even NEED any more ROTS figures, but I can't deny my excitement of seeing new ROTS figures on the pegs.

:P

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Is ROTS done shipping? How long until SAGA hits everywhere?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 03:21 PM »
Well I had a surprise today on lunch right after posting this.  I went to a Target store in my area, and the didn't have really anything.  I did see another collector there, and he asked me if I had found the new SAGA-OTC figures yet.  I said no, I don't think they are officially out yet, but he said that he did find them at a Walmart in the area yesterday, and they would not ring up.  So an associate there scanned a ROTS Nemoidian for him for each figure.  I'm sure they are gone, as he said he bought one of each figure, but I am going to go by that Walmart after work and see if there is anything left. 

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 03:30 PM »
good luck.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 03:42 PM »
good luck.

Thanks - I'm more interested in getting these for customs than anything.  Makes me want to hit all the Walmarts in the area after work tonight... I want that new Bib Fortuna.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 06:07 PM »
good luck.

Thanks - I'm more interested in getting these for customs than anything.  Makes me want to hit all the Walmarts in the area after work tonight... I want that new Bib Fortuna.

Me too. That Bib head is going to make a great Twi'lek head. I hope the ROTS still ships a little bit, I still need the holo Aayla and the second Wookiee, the one repaint I REALLy wanted. ::) I still need that second Clone Evo set too, I'm not quite ready for TSC yet. Maybe they will ship together for a few weeks. Hopefully. :-\
"This is the way."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 07:30 PM »
As is the case every year, we should start seeing the new figures the week between Christmas and New Years. At least that's when I've seen new figures for the past 2-3 years. I hope that's the case again.

I'm still hoping the final 12 and some other ROTS HTF figs are shipped out though...
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 08:04 PM »
Super WM had one figure today, just one, and it was Chewie.  So I guess you are right Chewie :P

I see a lot of thenew unleashed around but that is the only new stuff I see.  Other than Target exclusive peg warmers and the CW DVD packs, I have not seen anything new in almost 2 weeks.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 09:03 PM »
So they are hitting Walmarts.  I was hoping that guy wasn't full of crap.  I did go by there and another Walmart, no sign of them though, which was expected.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 09:17 PM »
Well I will be sad because so far I only have commander Gree out of the final 12.
I also havent even gotten a single evo pack, btw are those counted as rots?
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 12:04 PM »
Yes, the Evolutions are considered to be part of the ROTS line.  The final 12 have been kinda hard to come by... maybe check out the classifieds section here...