Author Topic: Tonnika Sisters Reference Thread  (Read 10782 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Anyone up for a new group project?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 07:40 PM »
yeah i know
im saying were all doing the same exact thing when we did bounyt hunters or troops we got a special one unique one eachtime this one were all doing the same one if we do creatures we all wil have a totaly new species to display

That's the difference between Phruby and CHEWIE's challenges. With CHEWIE's we all do something unique and fan-fiction but they are all in a similar category. Phruby's challenges almost always have us all do the same character so that we can all see everyones unique interpretations of that particular character.

My vote is for Tonika Sisters as well but with as busy as I've been lately It will be hard for me to participate. I think I can find some time over break though.
"This is the way."

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 07:51 PM »
ok yeah i gues tonika is ok

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2005, 09:48 AM »
I've seen alot of Tonnika Sisters done over the years and everyone of them has been unique and shows off the customizier's skills and personality. I've never seen two customizers make the exact same figure. That is why the GP is kind of fun, its a way to discuss techniques and come up with solutions to problems that we all face at the same time. Basically we work together to help each other come up with the same result. It's a learning project.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2005, 07:27 PM »
Thanks for the pic Chewie now I know ;D Damn so many charscaters in the SW universe a man could go nuts trying to remember them all.

Ron

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Tonnika Sisters Reference Thread
« Reply #34 on: December 7, 2005, 04:49 PM »
I grouped a bunch of the older Tonnika related posts together as I thought it might make a good reference thread for the current challenge...  ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender