Author Topic: babyjawa's customs: update 3/20/09  (Read 5097 times)

Offline babyjawa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
babyjawa's customs: update 3/20/09
« on: April 4, 2007, 03:46 PM »
Hello all! I am starting a new customs thread for myself. Hopefully I will have better pictures for all of my customs. 8 megapixels is  just enough. ;)

I'd like to start out with my Jet Trooper. You may remember him from a while ago, but I wanted to take new pictures to show him better.

Next I'd like to show you a quite simple custom of mine. This Shot Clone is just a clone that has been weathered a lot and I tried to make a spot where it looked like he got shot.

Finally I'd like to show you what I think is really good. It is my first try at a custom vehicle. This Camo Cart was originally blue and purple. I repainted the whole thing grey (by hand), then I added brown and tan camoflauge.

Comments please...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 06:50 PM by babyjawa »

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: babyjawa's customs: Clones!
« Reply #1 on: April 5, 2007, 02:46 PM »
Awesome camo cart. where did you get that idea?
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline babyjawa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 5, 2007, 04:22 PM »
I felt like painting something, and I found that. I painted it camoflauge for Kashyyyk, and I ended up with that.

Offline babyjawa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 9, 2007, 03:36 PM »

Only custom paint jobs. The Middle one is on a #6 clone body, the other two are SA. They are in order made from left to right. (Left was 1st...) The Commander and Others of my customs legion are on the way.

C & C welcome.

Offline babyjawa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 06:50 PM »
It's been quite a while since I was on here last. Thought I'd post some new customs of mine. :) I didn't really think it was worth starting a new topic for.

and this is a WIP I'm working on..

I hope you like them! Thanks. :)