Author Topic: Questions for Hasbro?  (Read 255426 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Hasbro?
« Reply #270 on: October 4, 2007, 09:53 AM »
Bounty hunters have gotten some great figures over the past two years. VTAC IG-88, Bossk, Legends Boba Fett, and the upcoming 4-LOM and Evolution Jango are all excellent. But one bounty hunter who has really been ignored since 2002 is Zam Wessell, and her previous two sculpts are really not up to date. Is there any chance this important character with a large speaking role and a lot of screen time in AOTC will ever get the SA treatment? Maybe with an assassin droid, pistol, projectile rifle, and removable helmet with veil?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:54 AM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 4, 2007, 06:38 PM »
important character with a large speaking role and a lot of screen time in AOTC

::)

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Q&A Sessions
« Reply #272 on: October 6, 2007, 07:53 AM »
Can you confirm that there is a Jabba in the works for '08?

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2007, 07:55 PM »
Are there any plans to fix the ROTS #41 clone troopers hip joints? I have noticed with all the ones i have, repaints and all, it is really hard to make them pose into a sitting stance because the armor is made to thick in that area. Will this ever be fixed? the New Gree figure (from pictures) seems to have this problem fixed but it is after all just a picture.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Online Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 23, 2007, 05:14 PM »
Have you considered a training remote accessory? The way to make it work (as discussed among the community years ago) would be to allow it to clip to a lightsaber blade via a laserbolt, as if the shot is being deflected.

This one should be pretty high on the "iconic accessories not yet tackled" list guys!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 24, 2007, 07:17 PM »
After many years of requests, there's finally a lot of happy collectors out there who are finding all the armybuilders they could ever want. Thank you. In fact, some army builders are now "warming" the pegs. From your perspective, how is the increase in troop production being received? Are you seeing a favorable return in your investment or are you beginning to see a backlog of product that might alter you current course of action?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 19, 2007, 07:45 PM »
Will the Indy figures have a release date like the SW prequel figures, Marvel movie figures, etc...?

Will there be any more Ultimate Battle Packs besides the two we're getting?
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2007, 07:08 PM »
I would really appreciate you guys asking this question for me.

Will Canada be getting any figures from the TAC line past wave 5 or have we seen it all up North. One of the  sites said they would not be getting wave 6 on CDN card, so does that also mean we wont be getting anything past wave 6 at Canadian retail?
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 7, 2007, 10:35 PM »
Can we expect a re-release of the larger winged Tie Fighter anytime soon?  And if so, are there any chance of it not being an exclusive?  If not, it would seem more likely that it could be more reasonably priced around $24.99 - $29.99.

Offline sifodyasjr

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 8, 2007, 12:21 AM »
I absolutely LOVE the Astromech droids with the ratchet heads that raise and lower the third leg. These have been around for a few years now and there are about a dozen different varieties now, but there isn't a single R2-D2 with a normal paint job with this body. We've got flame glow R2-D2 and comic book R2-D2 from this design, but I was disappointed when Endor Artoo turned out to be an older mold. Is a normal deco, ratchet head Artoo-Deetoo on his way anytime soon?

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 25, 2007, 03:43 PM »
What are the chances of us getting a General Grievous voice changer?

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 25, 2007, 06:26 PM »
what are the chances of a new Jabba in the near future? I think Jabba in the Ultimate Battle Pack would be a great idea! Either from the added scene in ANH the Falcon hanger scene, or his throne room or even aboard his Sail Barge?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2008, 12:01 AM »
Toht:  Where's the love?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 19, 2008, 12:37 PM »
Every year you seem to amaze us with some figures and when pcitures of the new Commander Gree hit the net we saw that you decided to add not only ball hinged hips but wrists aswell. Although the figure is not yet on shelves it looks like it will outmatch all clone trooper figures in terms of poses. The question is however do you plan on adding this type of articulation to all other types of clonetroopers and or stormtroopers in the near future?

Offline oolax

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 22, 2008, 07:09 AM »
This week, Hasbro will be starting a new weekly Star Wars Question and Answer feature on their website.

Every Friday, we get the chance to submit up to three questions that we would like posed to the Star Wars brand team.  All of the questions submitted by the Star Wars Collector Sites will be reviewed by the Hasbro Star Wars team and answers to a select few will be posted on www.Hasbro.com/StarWars on the following Friday afternoon. 

Though only a sampling of all questions received will be posted the website each week, Hasbro has promised to make their best effort to respond directly us with the answers to our submitted questions.  Of course, Hasbro may not be able to answer all questions every week (due to volume or questions that may otherwise divulge proprietary information related to future products).

What does this mean for YOU?  Well, we need your questions!

Each week we'll select up to three of the questions in this thread and submit them to the Hasbro Star Wars Team.  Once we start to get answers (or non-answers) back from Hasbro, we'll post them in a handy "2006 Hasbro QnA" Archive Thread!

So, if you have a burning question that you'd like to ask the Hasbro Star Wars team, please post it in this thread.  Please remember that we only get to submit 3 questions total each week, so please limit yourself to posting only a few "high priority" suggested questions each week. 

Thanks!

- The JD News Team
Dear Hasbro ,
I want to thank you for the wonderful sculpt of ewok warriors Graak and Romba. It's now possible to make diorama of battle of Endor with little furry warriors ! I hope that you will make other ewok warriors quickly... Is there a possibility in near future to see never-made-before ewok warriors like Rabin, Leektar, Wuta, Kazak ... with other weapons like sling, bolas and rock... and above all : a new catapult !!   Thank tou