Author Topic: master brisk's customs  (Read 15929 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: master brisk's customs
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 12:00 PM »
You're definately good with the paint brush and have neat ideas. :D
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 12:54 PM »
thanks anton...just to catch up...been some complications with the pn...but i hope to have Death: a prationers tale up by the end of feb...hopefully...theres not much new on the customs side of things...my fodder has kind of run out and i havent the time to buy more... :( on the up side i am repainting my jawa jedi to make him look better...also i have found a site with really cool ideas for sw stuff...they are making a fan film they are called IMPS: imperial military personel stories if you check out theyre concept art they have some really cool ideas...must be off...coursework to do....thanks for listening...update soon!
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #17 on: July 1, 2007, 11:39 AM »
ok so i know it has been one hell of a long time since i last posted...i do have a few customs in the offing...mostly legacy period stormies and imp officers...what i do have though...is my self custom....life size self custom that is...i have almost finished my custom mandalorian costume...here ya guys go...there is still the collar and bacl plates to do...but here goes:-
this is the costume so far

this is an older test fit of the armour before id even finished my gut plate

well ther goes that...its nearly finished...anyone interested at looking at more mando costumes and maybe even making one of your own go to:-

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php

we are a mandalorians only costuming society...based in the u.s. and uk...cheers guys

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 1, 2007, 06:40 PM »
Cool, Ive never seen anyone do anything like that. Nice work!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 2, 2007, 08:09 AM »
Hey that life sized armor set is great! You know now that I might have to do a custom of you in your armor lol! Keep up the good work :D

EDIT: BTW, thanks for that site. I'm finding lots of cool color combos for future mando customs
« Last Edit: July 2, 2007, 08:12 AM by CommanderKorbra »
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 2, 2007, 11:13 AM »
Wow, love the life sized armor!  Very cool paint scheme too, would look great on a regular figure!

:P

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #21 on: July 2, 2007, 01:15 PM »
cheers guys...i thought youd like the mercs forum korbra....just a hunch ya know lol...anyway i have a no pictures update...i have been working on some legacy period figures...my favorites are the two imp officers i made today...one is Oron Jaeger the 501st commanding officer and highest ranking officer on Bastion...the second is a randon imp officer...judging by his uniform he'd have to be high ranking military (legionary or fleet officer) i'll probably make him my fleets admiral....my photonovel is still progressing slowly....im going to make a giant leap with it though.....let me just say that these legacy figures do have a USE IN THE FUTURE.

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #22 on: July 2, 2007, 02:12 PM »
also i am in the middle of a self custom of me in my beskar'gam...but its no where near finished

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 03:46 PM »
ok so i have an update...(i know...my updates are few and far between...anyway...here ya guys go) i present...general oron jaeger and general ramius raimer of the 501st and 802nd legions respectively:-

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 03:48 PM »
sorry about the mess in the background by the way...i was packing to move home (for the third time in 4 weeks) when i took this photo...my home finding problems have now been resolved and i should be able to find some time to post up the rest of my imps!....let me know what you think? thank you.

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 08:16 PM »
nice looking imp officers. what did you use for the collar armor?
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 12:37 PM »
the collars are acctually part of the unoform...in real life i guess they would be leather or a black cloth...these are sculpted from scratch...using green stuff and time lol (plus i had to make the mace windu head ball jointed my firts ever post to bal joint conversion btw....oh yeash show me some love lol) yeah i had a blast making these...i have a few more planned...and i am currently ammassing a small imperial army from the new stormies...they rule...but ive had to swap out loads of the heads...the stormies "may" be clones in ep 4-5-6 but i they deffinatly arnt in the legacy time line....see the legacy comic noob...i havnt personally read this issue...but i know it is about a stormie who is fresh out of training and is NOT a clone...and neither are the rest of his unit...that has always been my vision of star wars...i cant see why the empire wouldnt begin recruiting...clones have shorter life spans and are simply impracticle for running an empire...perfect for the clone wars as they were needed in a hurry and the wars didnt last too long...but galactic protection would be a lot easier for inducted men and not clones....lol rant over...any comments would be cool...and id love to see anyone elses legacy customs...i havnt seen many! cheers guys see you around.

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 01:21 PM »
Are you gonna modify the stormy armor to the legacy look??

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 06:04 PM »
there isnt much differende is there...i know the stomach plates are different but the only real difference is their weaopns...which i will be moding

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 11:02 AM »
ok so i took a closer look at the legacy stormies and they have knee armour liek clones...but i intend leaving them as they are for now...i placed a bid on evil bay today for a tie fighter to make in IMP fighter from legacy...thats next in line for customising! i'll keep you guys and gals posted on any updates

ITS A TWAP!!!