Collecting > Collections

Photos of the collection... February 2020 Update

<< < (24/29) > >>

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on February 13, 2014, 12:15 AM ---Looks great Rob!  Right up until I saw the Indiana Jones stuff.....Kingdom of the Crystal Skull??  Really?  :D

--- End quote ---

Yep, you need some 3-3/4" scale paper bags to go over Mutt's head on those figures. :)

Jesse James:
Yeah very nicely put together Rob...  Wow man.  It's tough to make this stuff not look...  uh, cluttered.  Somehow you pulled that off.

Rob:
Thanks everyone!

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on February 13, 2014, 12:15 AM ---Looks great Rob!  Right up until I saw the Indiana Jones stuff.....Kingdom of the Crystal Skull??  Really?  :D

--- End quote ---

I know.  If you look closely, you'll see items from The Phantom Menace too.   :-X

Rob:

--- Quote from: JediJman on February 12, 2014, 03:47 PM ---Cool setup Rob!  I love how you've organized the figures into scenes/groups.  I tried something similar organizing the figures by release date at my old house.  I liked having them by series (POTF2, POTJ, SAGA, etc.), but it looks way more confused and makes it much harder to see figure evolution or pairings.  I think I'm going to go this route if/when I ever get around to my loose displays.  Nice work!

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I was more or less just trying to go in order... EU at the top, then E1-E6.  I'd eventually like to have a slightly bigger space.  I've also got a ****-ton of legos (Star Wars (OT only) and classic Space, Pirate, and Castle) all boxed up. Quite frankly I'll probably need at least twice the room that I have.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Rob on February 13, 2014, 01:07 PM ---I know.  If you look closely, you'll see items from The Phantom Menace too.   :-X

--- End quote ---

TPM is a little more forgivable...f course this is coming from a guy who has an entire shelf dedicated to the Gungan vs Battle Droid ground battle!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version