Author Topic: Matt's FS list w/rarities & protos  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Matt Carroll

• Jedi Initiate
  • Who shot who in the what now?
    • View Profile
Matt's FS list w/rarities & protos
« on: August 14, 2006, 03:23 PM »
Hi all,

I have a few items that I'm looking to move to raise some funds for my upcoming wedding:

Prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping. These prices may be negotiable, especially when purchasing multiple items. I accept Paypal and Money Orders, but will only take personal checks from people with whom I have a positive personal history. I do my best to only charge you the actual shipping costs.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the below pieces.

POTF2 First Shot Snowspeeder. Cast in the white that you often see with the first shots from the early vehicles in the POTF2 line. This is cast from the vintage mold, as it has a 1980 copyright date on it. It's missing a few parts, as seen in the picture - including one of the rear engines and the end of one of the laser guns. These early white vehicle first shots rarely pop up in the market, and many are missing a few pieces like this one. I obtained this from a community-known credible source about 4-5 years ago and have not seen another white FS of the snowspeeder other than this one since I have been collecting. $220

Packaging sample for the POTF2 Beast assorment, namely the Luke w/Wampa. The figure in the window is a production Luke figure, however the packaging is from a Jawa/Ronto pack. This has been opened on one side, but still displays wonderfully.  $45

First shot Deluxe Slave Leia w/cannon. Obviously, the Leia figure has non-production colors in the hair and the skirt, but the cannon colors differ from the production piece as well. Obtained from Cantina Collectibles 3 or so years ago - before the onslaught of newer first shots from the Far East on eBay. $75

POTF R2-D2 w/holo leia proof card. Note that although the die cut hanger tab appears in the picture, although it is not attached to the card any longer. $20

Episode I Theed Generator Complex Box Flat (pictures available upon request - I don't have any sitting on my computer at the moment.). Never folded and in immaculate condition. $20

Expanded Universe packaging sample. The figure is a production Nien Numb, but the packaging used was leftover green card POTF2. These were mock-ups to show how the 3D-playscene would work on the Expanded Universe line. There are only a handful of these running around in collections, most of which came through The Earth in Cincinnati 4+ years ago. $250

TRU Saga Luke's X-Wing w/R2D2 MISB (pics available upon request). $40

Darth Vader Kotobukiya Resin Statue MISB. This is the first version, not the ROTS version. (pics available upon request) $40

-Matt
carrollm@colorado.edu

Matt Carroll
udflyerman (at) gmail (dot) com
Always looking for rare/unusual Darth Vader items to add to my collection