Author Topic: Leaving for a while (or since a while?)  (Read 7479 times)

Offline Mitsukara

• Jedi Initiate
  • Casual/Poor Collector and Customizer
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while (or since a while?)
« on: September 18, 2006, 10:13 PM »
Okay, I'm not sure how many of you know me or anything, until a few weeks ago (or maybe a month or so) I posted around various places on the forum, and was working on some custom figures. Sadly, those customs all sit in the same box they were when I was posting, or in half-completion sitting out in my room.

Like some other hobbies before it, I have found I do not have the time and energy to focus on my customizing nor my collecting right now, and I haven't been/don't really feel currently like weaving my way any further into the community here (though it is a very nice one from what I've seen). Therefore, I just wanted to announce that I'm taking my leave. I'll poke my head in occasionally to look around, but I won't be very active for a while. I will finish my custom figures eventually, and may post here again towards that time, but I simply don't have the time or money to work on them the way I want to... yet.

That said, I will still be collecting here and there. I just have more important concerns that come first for me; moving, living, college, and my primary hobbies to boot (namely anime/manga collecting, and videogames).

Thank all of you who sold me stuff, each deal was nice and I was pleased. Thank you for all the advice and help and comments, as well. I hope someday I do return and have some cool customs to post ^.^

Until then, farewell. *bows*

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Leaving for a while (or since a while?)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:34 PM »
Take it easy dude.  Sometimes a break is good.

Hope to see you around soon.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 12:13 AM »
I'll miss you J! Rest easy

Darth Slothus

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 02:31 AM »
Bring us some news from RL! :)