Author Topic: Greetin's y'all  (Read 2414 times)

Offline JDH1173

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm not just a member, I'm also the owner!
    • View Profile
Greetin's y'all
« on: September 8, 2006, 09:55 PM »
Hi my name is Jason and I'm addicted to Star Wars.  I have recently developed A.B.S. commonly known as Army Building Syndrome.  I found myself at Wal-Marts and Targets  at odd hours trying to find one more to even out the squads.  It all started when I went to see Star Wars at the drive in when I was about 4 years old I still have many of the toys from then.
I was then clean for several years until someone gave my son an ARC-170 for his birthday last year.  Well, I had to get some pilots to put in the plane and everything has been a little fuzzy since then.
It's now been 4 hours since my last purchase and I'm starting to get jittery.
I've found myself in the military toys section lately thinking how some would make a great custom.....
I need help!! 
Where's my sponsor!!!

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Greetin's y'all
« Reply #1 on: September 8, 2006, 10:35 PM »
Glad to have you, Jason... I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

8)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 9, 2006, 12:23 AM »
Welcome to JD Jason!  I think many of us can understand the slippery slope that is Army Building.  ;)

And I think it's a great sign for the future that you're son is becoming a SW fan as well.  8)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: September 9, 2006, 02:15 AM »
Hey Jason, glad to have you aboard the site...  If you've got any questions or thoughts just PM the staff, we're pretty available to talk to...

Otherwise it's good having another fan of the army builders on board here, as I and many others are as well.  It's one of the bigger niches of the hobby I think.  You'll have to show us some of the squads sometime here. :)

Thanks for signing up and have fun man, just jump into the conversations you dig...  Tell a friend to come by too by all means, the more the merrier...  Well, usually anyway.  ;D
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 02:49 PM »
Welcome to JD, Jason.  Glad to have you here, and you're certainly in good company with the ABS!  ;)  Holler if you have any questions or comments about anything.  Looking forward to chatting with you around the boards here...

- Matt

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 04:37 PM »
Welcome Jason Glad to meet you
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!