Author Topic: Series 6  (Read 151874 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Attack of the Kubricks!
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2006, 06:06 PM »
Not a bad price on this carded Boba Fett.

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 26, 2006, 01:34 AM »
Hey guys, is this seller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Kubrick-Series-2-Indiana-Jones-CHASE-RARE_W0QQitemZ6054116943QQcategoryZ48972QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
someone here?
For some reason I think it is, but can`t remember. Over on KW someone asked about the seller to see if they were OK.
Adam

Offline Pitviper

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2006, 12:26 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Kubrick-Series-2-Indiana-Jones-CHASE-RARE_W0QQitemZ6054116943QQcategoryZ48972QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
someone here?
For some reason I think it is, but can`t remember. Over on KW someone asked about the seller to see if they were OK.

Indirectly, yes – I’ve been a resident lurker here for a while!  I have to say this place is a vast source of invaluable information.  I’m clearing out the bulk of my Kubrick collection ( :'() to make room for more Sideshow 1/6 and 1/4 PF pieces.  Just don’t have the space or the funds to keep up with everything.  Since I haven’t been contributing here regularly, I didn’t want to put a shameless plug in one of my first few posts!

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2006, 12:37 PM »
Hmm, maybe my ESP kicked in when I thought it was a JD member... I guess I`ve
just seen your auctions before or someone with a similar username.
You have some good stuff, thats for sure!
Adam

Offline Pitviper

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2006, 12:52 PM »
Yeah, I’ve probably been outbid and outbid other members here myself so it would be of no surprise if my ID was familiar!  Thanks, it was a tough decision let them go as I was only a handful of figures away from completing the collection – I’ve got a bunch more to list too.  I decided to keep the 2 R2s though.  Oh, if anyone is interested in the acrylic cases, they were made by Oscar – His individual acrylic cases for the boxed Kubricks look awesome for those who keep a set sealed as I did.

Offline Pitviper

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2006, 12:57 PM »

Offline yujun

• Jedi Initiate
  • i love kubricks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2006, 01:42 PM »
someone here?

Indirectly, yes – I’ve been a resident lurker here for a while!  I have to say this place is a vast source of invaluable information.  I’m clearing out the bulk of my Kubrick collection ( :'() to make room for more Sideshow 1/6 and 1/4 PF pieces.  Just don’t have the space or the funds to keep up with everything.  Since I haven’t been contributing here regularly, I didn’t want to put a shameless plug in one of my first few posts!

would u allow overseas bidders for ur auctions?   :-\

Offline yujun

• Jedi Initiate
  • i love kubricks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 26, 2006, 01:43 PM »
Not a bad price on this carded Boba Fett.

totally missed that one.. ard the price that monkeybusiness sold his.. ;)

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 26, 2006, 05:12 PM »
That case does look pretty cool. I open all my stuff, but if I didn`t, I would need
me a few dozen of them for sure.
What do they run? I`m wondering if it would be decent alternative to the Medicom
ones. They are cheap though, 2-5 bucks usually, when you can find them that is..
Adam

Offline Pitviper

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 26, 2006, 08:20 PM »

would u allow overseas bidders for ur auctions?   :-\

Hi yujun - Unfortunately due to a long string of bad luck I only ship within the US these days.  Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 08:20 PM by Pitviper »

Offline Pitviper

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 26, 2006, 08:23 PM »
That case does look pretty cool. I open all my stuff, but if I didn`t, I would need
me a few dozen of them for sure.
What do they run? I`m wondering if it would be decent alternative to the Medicom
ones. They are cheap though, 2-5 bucks usually, when you can find them that is..

The cases were pretty cheap - I believe the batch came to around $6 each.  Excellent quality, nice clean round edges.  Oscar's work is top notch.  They aren't good for loose Kubies, as they are one piece except for the "floor" wich slides out to allow the box to be inserted from the bottom.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 26, 2006, 08:33 PM »
Yep, that's Oscar's style on those display cases. He makes the best cases around, I have to get some of those for the sealed boxes & some for my other Kuby's.  ;D

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 30, 2006, 01:48 PM »
Do you guys think $279.99 is too much for both chase Fetts and an original Fett?

I am contemplating trying to scoop this up today but could not find completed auctions with both chase Fetts to determine if this is the going price.

Offline bikeridetony

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Star Wars Carded Kubrick Website!!!
« Reply #358 on: April 30, 2006, 03:23 PM »
Great price.  I sold a Yellow Gauntlet Fett by itself for $259 a few months ago.
Tony the Carded Kubrick Guy

http://www.ActionCardbacks.com

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2006, 06:46 PM »
Do you guys think $279.99 is too much for both chase Fetts and an original Fett?

I am contemplating trying to scoop this up today but could not find completed auctions with both chase Fetts to determine if this is the going price.

I`m with Tony on this one, that is a great price. The least I have seen these go for in the past few months was 180 or so EACH. I think a lot of the time, when these auctions have both and get very little to no bids, it is because someone just needs one
or the other, not both. I got a great deal on mine, if not, I still wouldn`t own these puppies. Getting harder and harder to find too.
Adam