<< < (2/8) > >>

Morgbug:
I'm still waiting on my Droids series box set.  It could be amazing:

Vlix
Tig Fromm
Sise Fromm
Admiral Screed
Uncle Gundy

Geez, you could pull two of them off if you wanted too.  I would like to see them do a box set and include one or two of the unproduced figures that you often see floating around as customs.

maulsith:
 ;) Thumbs up of Droids...VLIX and the rest rocks.... ;D

Dan:

--- Quote from: OCB on January 14, 2007, 05:10 PM ---To me there are 4 distinct Box Sets I'd Like to see:

Jabba the Hutt w/ Bib Fortuna, Salacious B Crumb and Squidface
Hoth Luke w/ Tauntaun and Wampa and Hoth Leia
Droid Sale Set: Jawa, Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, R1-G4 and Power Droid
Jabba Skiff Guards: Barada, Klaatu, Klaatu, Nikto and Weequay

I know there are several people around here that would like something along the lines of:

Endor Rebel Soldier
Hoth Rebel Soldier
AT-ST Driver
Generic X-Wing Pilot
Imperial Officer (Black Tunic)

I'd rather have that than repaint/retools I guess.  If that's the way you want to run, most of the stuff is possible with basic bodies and new hats/scarves/paints.  The bigger stuff like Jabba obviously need to be tooled.

--- End quote ---

I like your box sets, but I hope they keep the soldiers back for regular series releases. It gives them something they can put multiples of in the box besides main characters, and makes army building only ridiculous, instead of ludicrous. I'm looking at the snowtrooper in a $60.00 box set (before shipping) and shaking my head... I had dreams of dozens of bricky snowtroopers manning my Hasbro AT-ATs- I hope this box set isn't his only release.

Sithbaker:
I agree in hoping they keep army builders in regular series release. Still holding out hope that a Snowtrooper of some sort will also be in a series. I missed the boat on the AT-AT driver, but I wasn`t army building at the time, now he goes for too much for me to really get more.
All these box set ideas are great though, hope Medi keeps putting kubs out for years to come!

DSJ™:
Here's a wet dream on the old Rebo Band set.  :o

Star Wars Kubrick MAX REBO BAND Set, MOC!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version