Author Topic: The Golden Compass  (Read 8704 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: The Golden Compass
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 10:47 AM »
Yeah, I love the looks of the figures, but articulation is very weak.  I bought them all though, and took them apart for custom fodder... I was disappointed though that the Lee Scoresby figure doesn't have a removable hat.  Dangit!!

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
Re: The Golden Compass
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 09:51 PM »
OK folks, I need some help from someone else that might have bought these.  Did you King Ragnar figure come with a *right* shoulder pad?  MINE, as far as I can tell, did not.  I sold these on eBay and the buyer was expecting a shoulder pad (even though it wasn't in the image).  I can't find original pics of this figure anywhere on the net aside from my site.   ::)  The only other pics I've seen have been from Popco themselves (the stock photo used by everyone), which shows him with a pad.  The back of the box also shows him with a right pad, but I know sometimes product art doesn't always match the production version.  I just find it hard to believe that I would have missed something that big, and my carded pic doesn't look to have one. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

EDIT:  Never mind, I just realized I got hosed.  As you can in my carded pic there should be something up in the right corner of the bubble - which was the intended placeholder for the shoulder armor.  Nice.   :-\

John
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 09:53 PM by JohnH »