Author Topic: Robo-Quack's Customs: Updated 5/1/07 This update will scare the crap out of you.  (Read 6078 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Here is my first batch of customs. Please tell me what you think, give me compliments or butcher me with criticism, any feedback is appreciated.  :)

This is a janitor. He doesnt have a name yet. I have recently joined Yakface forums, so I'll probably enter him in the Yakfinities custom challenge that is currently going on over there. This was a pretty easy custom, took about twenty minutes. The little cleaning accessory thingy was the hardest part to make.

This is Sela Orlan. She will appear in my photonovel as a pretty important character. Her story is explained in my photonovel's official thread, so if you're interested you should definitely check that out, she's a pretty neat character.

You may remember K-3PO from TESB and from the POTJ line, where they gave him an ugly battle-damaged chest. I decided to make my own sans damage. I took this custom as an oppurtunity to experiment with white-out as a painting method, and it worked pretty dang well in my opinion, I'm kinda proud of the job I did on this guy.

This one is for JJ. Now Jesse always said that Hasbro will someday throw an Obi-Wan Pilot cloak on a clump of turd and people will buy it because it's shortpacked in case assortments. Well, here he is in all his one per case glory...RQ's 'Jedi Mas-turd.'  :P

Tell me what you think, guys!  8)
« Last Edit: May 1, 2007, 11:52 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
The first 2 not bad..the turd-cute I thoght it was Mr.Hankey's jedi cousin or something :P
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com

This one is for JJ. Now Jesse always said that Hasbro will someday throw an Obi-Wan Pilot cloak on a clump of turd and people will buy it because it's shortpacked in case assortments. Well, here he is in all his one per case glory...RQ's 'Jedi Mas-turd.' 

Uh, I did?

Wow I don't remember that...  but I believe it.  I could see myself using that as an example of how people "define rarity", or the lack thereof.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
I looked everywhere for a quote after reading your post, couldnt find any but I can swear you said that! Either way whoever did or if I was just hallucinating gave me great inspiration for a funny custom...

8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
I'll take 80 of Mas-turd. The rest are great, I think Sela is the best. Where is the head from?

;)
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Deanna: Sorry, I forgot to thank you for the kind feedback in my last post. Thank you!!!

Artoo: Thanks, man! The Sela head is from the very great POTC2 Elizabeth Swan (Singapore Disguise) figure, which is warming the pegs at a Target near you, in case youre wondering where to get it. Im glad you like it!

8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Happy Noodle Boy

• Jedi Initiate
  • Anything worth doing is worth doing right!
    • View Profile
Yes! A SW janitor! I think even in Georgie's "used universe" there has to be some poor schmuck who has to clean the toilets and such.

I like the Sela figure, though can we see a full body shot? I'm not too sure of the color of the cloak so I'd like to see more to see if it fits the rest of the figure  ;).

Will there also be a Mas Turd holographic figure in light blue and dark blue? I'll buy them all! A Mas Turd poop-i starfighter (toilet)?  :o

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Wish you had gotten that janitor into the Customizing Challenge in time, it's a cool custom.

I seem to remember the comment too that Jesse made at one time... well I know that someone made it, I know I read it somewhere on here.  Funny custom.

:P

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Ricardo: Thanks for the feedback! With the popularity of the Jedi Mas-turd, there will DEFINITELY be more google-eyed logs in this thread. One's about to go 'plop' in my next update. As for Sela, you will be seeing a LOT more of her in my pn thread, keep an eye out. Thanks again!

Justin: Thanks for the feedback about the janitor, I too wish I had made it in time! Oh well, Im still pretty happy with him. As I told Ricardo, there are also gonna be a lot more SW turds soon!

8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Sorry for the double post, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer.  ;)

So, I present to you, the one, the only...TURD VADER!

Damn. What have I done?
« Last Edit: May 1, 2007, 11:51 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Oh, you CANNOT say that is not friggin' scary!!!  :o

I'll be posting pic of a W.I.P. diorama later today (im in the school computer lab right now) when I get home, its going very well and looks great, so be sure to check it out!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Hye, is the POTC2 Elizabeth Swan (Singapore Disguise) figure a ball-joint head figure?

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
 :-\ Sucks for me. But thanks Smartypants.