Author Topic: Quick Tip For Mass Transit  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Quick Tip For Mass Transit
« on: February 10, 2007, 02:54 PM »
This mostly would apply to people who take Metrolink but may apply to other types of public transit as will, (I will check later sometime).  With your Metrolink train ticket there should be an "EZ Pass" logo on it you can use the MTA Rail/Bus lines and the  DASH lines as will with out having to pay extra for those fares.  Of course this only cover the basic fare (zone fares are extra) but if you are only going to stay in the LA area you won't have to worry about extra money being spent on travel around the city.

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Tip For Mass Transit
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 12:52 AM »
I just got the go ahead to go; Now I am wondering about where to stay.  Was hoping to stay near a mass transit line, as to not deal with driving.  Any locals with some suggestions?

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Tip For Mass Transit
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:03 PM »
I just got the go ahead to go; Now I am wondering about where to stay.  Was hoping to stay near a mass transit line, as to not deal with driving.  Any locals with some suggestions?

The only hotel I know of near a Mass Transit line is the Ramada Inn by MacArthur Park.  Its a block or so from the subway, which connects to the Blue Line, which in turn takes you to the convention center.  I have heard around the different boards that the area is kind of bad, not too sure about it personally.