Author Topic: Star Wars Posters  (Read 75215 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Star Wars Posters
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2018, 03:18 PM »
Thanks Dave.  I generally stay away from the teaser posters and other promotional posters and display the theatrical posters:

I honestly don't remember anything in the theater for Solo except for the Teaser poster.  I think I found the Theatrical poster for Rogue One, but I would have to go through someone other than Disney to get it because I did not see it in the redeem section when I was looking.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:36 PM by Jeff »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online Dave

• Jedi Knight
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2018, 03:42 PM »
The Solo movie poster was fine, but nothing special.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:35 PM by Jeff »

Online Dave

• Jedi Knight
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 6, 2019, 06:16 PM »
DisneyMovieRewards.com is having a big sale through Sept 9th.  About 70% off on a lot of stuff including posters.   

I pulled the trigger on some Solo teaser posters that I'd been watching but never got.

Online Dave

• Jedi Knight
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2019, 08:43 AM »
Disney Movie Rewards has been going through a redesign for months and months and no longer has real product on their site.  That is where I had been getting my double sided movie posters.

Anybody got any other sources where you can get legit posters?  I'm looking to get the new TROS movie poster.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2019, 10:45 AM »
I'm just going to be patient and see if Disney gets it.  I have the points ready to go.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online Dave

• Jedi Knight
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 21, 2020, 08:38 AM »
Anybody manage to track down a TROS movie poster yet?  I'm not sure Disney Movie Rewards is ever going to have these.

Offline Corman

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gimmie that New Figure Mojo
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 21, 2020, 09:35 AM »
I have. I'm very lucky to have a wife's relative working at a small town movie theater and that he likes me.  He knows whenever a Star Wars movie hits that I'll buy a teaser and final movie poster when they become available. The posters I get usually haven't been displayed at his theater.

Corman 
There is nothing to read all the way down here.  If I had something else to say, I'd a said it in my post.  You may proceed to the next post.