Author Topic: New Luke, C-3PO, Jango, Snowtrooper, and Vader carded pics!  (Read 4503 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: New Luke, C-3PO, Jango, Snowtrooper, and Vader carded pics!
« Reply #15 on: June 8, 2003, 11:41 AM »
Brad,it says load projectile*GLARE*
Place figures hands on*GLARE*
Then press back of figure*GLARE*

Although it looks like its just a way of firing the eweb. :)
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline proudfather2

• Jedi Initiate
  • Todd
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 8, 2003, 03:31 PM »
Vader throws his saber and Luke slashess the pipe, I thought the "action features" were supposed to be gone before these figures came out? That being said, I think most of these figures look pretty good.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 8, 2003, 04:44 PM »
Vader throws his saber and Luke slashess the pipe, I thought the "action features" were supposed to be gone before these figures came out? That being said, I think most of these figures look pretty good.

I think these are the last figs with the action features.  No more AFTER these dudes.  I think these will be interesting.  I just hope the Vader is posable in such a way that Luke can slash off his hopefully removable hand.  Of course if you gave me a Vader with slashing action and a Luke with removable hand.....
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 9, 2003, 11:05 AM »
They all look pretty nice.  I don't know why they felt the need to repack that particular Jango Fett again but they did.  It might do allright.  

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 9, 2003, 12:57 PM »
Hi everyone, its my first time posting here, but I have posted over at GH (and previously at RS).  Anyways, first time here, and happy to be a part of your great forums.  Now, on to the topic....I'm really looking forward to these figures as well...and I think this packaging looks fantastic.  My favorite since the vintage line, personally.  I'm looking forward to getting the Luke, Vader, and Snowtrooper....but I do really wish they were without action features.  I'm happy to see some more OT figures released though....if we ever see them.  I'm glad I ordered them from Kebco, I still haven't seen any 2003 figures on the pegs here at all.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 9, 2003, 01:51 PM »
These should work:

(various links)

yeah those worked, thanks. surprising that any links work fromt hat site at all, haha.
thanks

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2003, 08:00 AM »
I will buy all of them (of I see them) except the repacked Jango...probably 2-3 snowtroopers, maybe more

Offline ezehogan

• Youngling
  • Blast them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2003, 01:22 PM »
I would buy these, but I haven't seen anything new around here for months.  The chances are thin that I will actually pick these up at retail.

They all look pretty good to me though (except the KE Jango and the C-3P0).  The only thing I'm not excited about when it comes to Vader is this "Lightsaber throwing action".  It doesn't seem like a good idea to make a toy that propells the lightsaber.  Does that mean he will hold it pretty loose?
Mr. Burns:  "Use an open faced club!  A sand wedge!"

Homer:  "Mmmmmm open face club sandwhich...."