Author Topic: The death or disappearance of Ahsoka?  (Read 14373 times)

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: The death or disappearance of Ahsoka?
« Reply #30 on: May 1, 2011, 10:24 AM »
How about a best way to write her out of the show contest. Personally I would like to see her die, not because I do not like the character, but because of how it develops Anakin. I think Anakin offers for her to stay with him during a battle, and she insists she can take care of herself. Then in a heroic effort to save hundreds or thousands of lives she sacrifices herself for the good. Anakin leaves the battle knowing that if he insisted that she stay beside him that she would have been alive. That then sends him into a ball of rage that terrifies the other Jedi, then he torment gets buried inside him, and it would be understandable why no one would want to bring it up in front of him. It makes for a great final season episode.

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 4, 2011, 01:04 PM »
i'd like to think that she was busy with the Jedi trials during ep III and that she graduates just in time to be killed by Vader at the Jedi Temple. It shows his complete 180 into the force and wraps it all up. it would make a great final episode. Just my 2 cents

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 4, 2011, 06:22 PM »
i'd like to think that she was busy with the Jedi trials during ep III and that she graduates just in time to be killed by Vader at the Jedi Temple.

That definitely is a possibility, maybe she's completing the Jedi trials during Ep.III... definitely neatly cleans up as to why she wasn't in the film.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2011, 11:33 AM »
How about she just finished her Jedi trails and then went to Mexico for spring break where got filmed on "Jedis Gone Wild".
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:25 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours