Multimedia > TV-9D9

Robot Chicken Star Wars

<< < (2/9) > >>

Artoo:
I just saw it, it was by far the best episode of Robot Chicken ever. The Ponda Baba, Max Rebo & "Empire on Ice" skits were the best of the skits. I feel jipped they used a couple of pass SW skits instead of doing brand new skits.  :-\

DSJ™:
I just watched it on starwars.com pretty good ****.   ;D

Lobot dancing, Ackbar Cereal, Max Rebo & Empire on Ice was great & the ghost of Jar Jar...  :D

Jesse James:
Ackbar cereal was priceless...

"Your tasebuds can't repel flavor of that magnitude!"

And him swatting away the cereal they had and yelling, "It's a trap!"

hah!

Still one of their greatest is Vader calling after the Death Star's destruction.  The kids were rolling around laughing about that...  again.

Diddly:
I thought the running gag with the janitor sweeping up the bodies of Maul, Windu, and Palpatine was great. The Yo Momma contest was hilarious! "Yo momma's so dumb she spent all day saying 'are not' to R2!" Good stuff, and the modified intro was a nice touch.

Any chance we can get Virex to upload the dancing Lobot onto Lobot's Duplex?

Brian:
I saw it a couple of times last night, and I thought it was really good.  I always enjoys Robot Chicken, but it was nice to see a whole half hour dedicated to Star Wars.  I got a kick out of the Ackbar cereal sketch as well, good stuff.  Its funny the knowledge that the Robot Chicken staff (at least some of them) have for even the background characters of Star Wars.  The stuff last night featured Lobot, Ponda Baba, Ackbar, Zuckuss, and more.  Funny stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version