Author Topic: IndianaJonesShop.com  (Read 3824 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
IndianaJonesShop.com
« on: March 26, 2008, 02:58 PM »
Sounds like Indy is getting his own online store.  It is scheduled to open April 1st, with a bunch of exclusive stuff and 10% off.  Details at the linky.  Here's the Official Store link.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: IndianaJonesShop.com
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 03:48 PM »
April 1st?  ??? Sounds legit but we know Hasbro has done april fools pranks in the past.  ::)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 03:51 PM »
Yeah, I think that it says in the article that it is not an April Fool's joke - but you never know.  They also mention that they'll have the Hasbro assortments - but obviously those will just be preorders since they aren't due until May 1st.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 04:01 PM »
Makes sense.  They'll probably just tack on an IJ face to the ShopStarWars.com back end and instant store. 

It's interesting, though, because it shows just how much Lucasfilm is banking on Indy IV being a huge hit.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 8, 2008, 12:29 PM »
Kind of off the topic a bit here, but I was just heading over to check out the IJ Shop today and got a kick out of the "Indy Costumes" ad on their front page.  I don't know if it changes depending on when you go there/refresh (its always been the same one for me), but I just find that picture of an older gentleman dressed up as Mutt kind of funny.  Anyways, off topic, just thought I'd pass it along.