Author Topic: TLC Millenium Falcon  (Read 231679 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TLC Millenium Falcon
« Reply #630 on: August 30, 2008, 09:21 PM »
$200 is the selling point up in Canada. And given the detail and work put into this ship I would say anything betweem $150-200 is just about right. Its worth it.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 31, 2008, 09:49 AM »
I haven't seen it for any other price than $150.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50 AM »
I was a little surprised to see that EE is selling it for $199.99.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 31, 2008, 05:37 PM »
I'm assuming the $125 thing at WM was a freak/bunk sighting since nobody else has seen it at that price unless the dude was bored and was playing with the numbers.  Got mine last week for $136 after taxes and that still seems high to me, but I haven't cracked her open yet.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 1, 2008, 10:07 AM »
As far as I know, WM store managers have discretion to adjust prices based on need. That's why there's no consistent clearance apparatus with that chain. I'm sure the $125 price thing is isolated to that store.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2009, 04:02 PM »
Wow....Dusty thread, but I have a question.  Have all of you guys replaced your old Falcon(s) with the BMF?  I've yet to take mine out of the box, but the old version/size of the toy is very near and dear to me.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 24, 2009, 04:09 PM »
My TLC Falcon sits proudly next to me on an end table next to my couch in the living room. It's smack in the center of the room. Considering I've never displayed the old Falcon mold like that, yeah, I suppose it has taken over.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #637 on: February 24, 2009, 04:12 PM »
Mine's in its box and I have absolutely no room to open it at the moment.  Doing some home improvements to the old collection room, specifically because of all the large toys this past year, so the Falcon basically sits idle till I can open it and maybe get it hung from the ceiling.

I honestly have no idea what I'll be able to do with it otherwise.

The only smaller Falcon I'll ever own is an original in SW box.  Otherwise I never really saw a need to rebuy it, honestly.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #638 on: February 24, 2009, 05:42 PM »
Yes and no.  I have both my old versions on top of some organizers where I keep all my Jedi Starfighters and similar ships.

My BMF Falcon is displayed on a table in the middle of the room as part of my "Alliance Hangar" display.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 24, 2009, 06:27 PM »
I have the BMF on "display" on some shelves that our in our office closet (where most of the vehicles are for now).  It fits on there, but just barely, and has to sit sideways for now.  I hope to some day have a better display option for it.  I also have the vintage one from my youth (that was handed down from two cousins, and then handed to my brother - so its a bit "weathered") and the POTF2 one, but those are currently stashed away in the basement.  I think I'll always keep them though, if our daughter ever wants to play with one she can "fly" around :).

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 24, 2009, 10:57 PM »
Mine's in its box and I have absolutely no room to open it at the moment.  Doing some home improvements to the old collection room, specifically because of all the large toys this past year, so the Falcon basically sits idle till I can open it and maybe get it hung from the ceiling.

Hi Jess, why I can't find a thread of your cool collection?

BTW: My BMF is in the attick untill I update my basement or one of the rooms. I think my son will live in the finished attick after I make a line from the furnace, cuz the electrical heater make our bills go crazy  :P

I will like a simple display in glass or just hanging somewhere...

Talking about that, I remember when I saw this 6' MF Extraordinary edition at TRU's on display, the malaka manager didn't accepted my over $500.00 offer  :P

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 11:04 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #641 on: February 25, 2009, 12:56 AM »
Because I have no photos of it. ;)  Nothing's displayed nicely anyway right now.  I'm trying to get things done up nicely first...  even then I'm so lazy I doubt I'd photograph it anyway.  :-\  I don't consider it that great.  I'm not much of a super collector I guess as I really only buy figures for the most part...  Nothing real special in my room to show off I suppose.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 25, 2009, 09:45 PM »
Because I have no photos of it. ;)  Nothing's displayed nicely anyway right now.  I'm trying to get things done up nicely first...  even then I'm so lazy I doubt I'd photograph it anyway.  :-\  I don't consider it that great.  I'm not much of a super collector I guess as I really only buy figures for the most part...  Nothing real special in my room to show off I suppose.

Got ya!  :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 04:31 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 25, 2009, 10:49 PM »
Is that a Batmobile bed?

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 25, 2009, 11:09 PM »
Is that a Batmobile bed?

Yep, its a custom. I dont have that & the cabinets yet, but I know where to look, I think it was $800 just for the large cabinet  :P

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 04:31 PM by Theta 288 »