Collectibles > Power of the Jedi

POTJ Mexican 4 Pack.

<< < (2/4) > >>

CyberScout:
Hey DSJ,I was able to score one of these through a trade awhile back.Do you have any idea what these orginally sold for at retail? Just wondering because I havent been able to find much info on em. 8)

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: CyberScout on December 29, 2002, 02:31 AM ---Hey DSJ,I was able to score one of these through a trade awhile back.Do you have any idea what these orginally sold for at retail? Just wondering because I havent been able to find much info on em. 8)

--- End quote ---

Very good question. I have no idea what they sold for in Mexico. I do know that they are hard to come by, hence my buy through ebay. I tried to trade with a member on RS but that fell through as it did for other members. I did a search  around for what they retailed for, but my search came up blank. I think someone from Mexico could answer the question but I have know idea who.

Update: I looked around RS & found this thread.

http://forums.rebelscum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=003464

Best that I can find so far. :)

CyberScout:
Thanks DSJ,my guess would be they retailed for $30 maybe.I wonder what the production numbers were on it as well but I dont think we will ever know.It was a pretty short lived topic but I think they are great.

BTW,if you are talking about who I think you are over at RS that is a pity things turned out the way they did.I stood up for this guy because our deal was flawless and he kept in constant touch with me even after he sent me my 4-pack.After someone exposed him in the vintage section about his shady dealings on E-bay he disappeared.Live and learn I guess.I count myself fortunate on my dealings with him.

DSJ™:
Same person. Yes, he has vanished after that episode.
I had other figures online with him.  Just glad I didn't send him anything, though some did.
Like you said " Live & let learn".

I'm try to see if Oscar can make a case for it. It will display very well in his cases.  :)

CyberScout:
Thats a great idea.Mail me sometime after you find out a price because I wouldnt mind having a case for mine either.

Oh yea,congrats to you on scoring yours.I hope they make more multi packs in the future.They're awesome ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version