Author Topic: Target Jabba's Palace Rancor with Luke  (Read 40634 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Target Jabba's Palace Rancor with Luke
« Reply #150 on: August 3, 2009, 09:27 PM »
I can't speak for Sal's find, but mine was a signage error.  They had a $34.99 reduced tag on it, which I got price adjusted since it wasn't in the computer.  About a week after I got it fixed, they put them back to $39.99.

Now $49.99 of course.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 3, 2009, 10:51 PM »
Now $49.99 of course.

I'm smelling "holiday special" with the Rancors especially since Hasbro acknowledged that the UBP formula will not be at Target this year....just a very far off hunch.  I'm sure I'm wrong, but still.....a hunch do to the price bump.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 4, 2009, 01:54 PM »
I'll count myself lucky that I found this for $34.99.

It's an excellent addition to the collection.

Wow, where did you find it for $35?

Target. And like Jesse, I think this was just an error in price tag. I"m glad I got it for the cheaper price though. It's a great piece, but the extra $10-15 would be a harder pill to swallow.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 5, 2009, 10:45 AM »
When adjusting the price, a few thinking employees must have thought, "no, they can mean increase the price 20%. They must have meant decrease," then decreased it.   :)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2009, 07:37 PM »
I'm surprised this beast is still around. I wanna buy it, but $45 is just a little too beyond my price range. Around what time does anyone think this will go on clearance?  ??? I usually see only 1-2 of these on shelf at a time at my local Targets.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2009, 10:25 AM »
These will hang around for the holiday. I'm sure these will be on clearance around new years.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2009, 08:07 PM »
These will hang around for the holiday. I'm sure these will be on clearance around new years.

It WOULD make a good Christmas present, actually....
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2009, 01:09 PM »
Targets in my area are now $39.99 again...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2009, 01:17 PM »
Targets in my area are now $39.99 again...

I've been noticing (but not caring) the same thing.  Does make you wonder what was up with that $10 increase though.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 5, 2010, 05:08 PM »
These have hit clearance down to 50% now, and at that price I couldn't pass. Now that I have one open, and compared it to the POTF2 one, I'm very glad I picked it up. If you haven't gotten one yet, don't wait much longer... With the prices these days, this is some of the best money spent on the collection in a long time.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 5, 2010, 08:31 PM »
If I can find one in the $25 range, I'm sure I'd bite.  It's such a great piece, wouldn't mind getting another.

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 5, 2010, 10:11 PM »
I'd love to get one of these at that price, but being in Canada makes that difficult since we rarely get all of the exclusives. If anyone wants to help a fellow out I'm more than willing to pay cost plus shipping.