Author Topic: CW Mandalorian Troop Shuttle  (Read 69792 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: CW Mandalorian Troop Shuttle
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2012, 10:13 AM »
So I got my 2nd one that I ordered from ToysRUs.com as a back-up - arrived in great shape, so I'm just gonna keep it - as is - in the double-pack with Anakin's ship, just so I have a sample of how MOST people got their hands on this ship here in the US. So now I have one open, one in the special-value-double-pack and the one that I got from ToyWiz for WAY too much money, so I think I'm sufficiently covered when it comes to this vehicle now...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2012, 12:34 AM »
I see the 2-packs are on the site for half off.  That's nice.  No Mando shuttles, but the others are there.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2012, 03:53 AM »
I hit TRU tonight/this morning, and picked up three of the Mando Transport sets at 50% off. I didn't want the sets, but figured someone on the boards might. That being said, if someone wants a Transport value pack it's all yours for $25 plus shipping. If you don't want the Anakin JSF I can get rid of it, which might keep shipping costs lower. Feel free to PM me if interested, otherwise I'll bring the sets back to the store next week.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2012, 08:44 AM »
My store had no Mando Transport sets left, but I did pick up the V-19/Gunship set.

When I got home and looked at my receipt, I realized that both sets have identical UPC's.

Going to head back today and try to return/repurchase or get price adjustments on the two I've bought already.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39 PM »
I found one today...just one left. Passed on the rest of the combo, AV cannon tempting but...not a jedi fighter collector...but I know I'd keep it since I didn't have it.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2012, 07:11 PM »
I went back today and got price adjustments on both of the Mando Transport packs I had bought previously, and I was so pleased I went ahead and bought the very least 2-pack they had in stock, which just happened to the the AV-7 Artillery Cannon pack...the only other one of these I still wanted.

So all in all I came away with 4 sets for $80, 2 Mando sets, the AV-7 set, and the Droid Gunship set.

WINNING!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2012, 09:12 PM »
Got the mando combo and cannon combo today.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2012, 10:02 PM »
I was looking my shuttle over...  It's a neat ship, but not for what it ultimately was intended to be.  It's cooler as a small fighter than a shuttle...  The cockpit is pretty cramped and the ship's size is kind of unrealistic IMO, but as a little Mando fighter I think it has some hope so I'm going with that I think. 

Just opened mine. Oh, yeah it's cramped. I'm fine with it being a shuttle, but the body needed to be maybe a 1/2 inch or inch wider to give the figures elbow room. As much empty space was in the box, they had room to make it a tad bigger. Still, not enough transport craft made. Even if it had been a 3 seater, it still would deserve praise just for holding that many  figures.

Sale is still going on today according to Jedi Temple Archives.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:48 PM by scockery »

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2012, 06:35 PM »
I took my full priced one back today and had them do a return so I could rebut it using my groupon. I had to but something so it would be over $20 total but I found a new skylander that kids could use any way. I then used a $5 reward cash  ;D.  So basically I got my mando ship for $10!