Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

Legacy Mail-Away Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn

(1/38) > >>

Greg:
One of the first reports from Toy Fair. Looks like this will be a promotion for this year. More info to come, I guess. Kinda of an odd mail-away. I wonder what needs to be done to send in for it?

Credit Goes to Bantha Skull for the first scoop

JediJman:
Awesome.  As long as it's the same as the one that came with Qui-Gon eons ago, which most US collectors never had the chance to get, I think it's awesome.  But does Qui-Gon come with it?  And is it one of those UPC collect-to-get dealies?

Rob:
I recently spent about $50 on an Eopie on eBay because it was one of the last figures that I didn't have. 

So the part of me that paid $50 for one sort of hopes this one is different.  But the part of me that's not an ******* hopes it's the same so no one else has to do what I did.

David:
Unexpected and awesome news! Looking forward to more details. :)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on February 14, 2009, 04:19 PM ---So the part of me that paid $50 for one sort of hopes this one is different. 
--- End quote ---

The 10th Anniversary TPM mail-awat Eopie is a repaint.. and it comes with EVO Qui-Gon, so it has a differnt pack-in figure.  ;)

--- Quote from: Greg on February 14, 2009, 03:47 PM ---I wonder what needs to be done to send in for it?
--- End quote ---

There will be stickers in the 2009 TPM wave of figures - use the stickers to send away for the Eopie.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version