Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases

<< < (206/235) > >>

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on November  2, 2012, 04:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Greg on October 27, 2012, 03:50 PM ---I picked up a Mando Transport/Anakin JSF combo pack from TRU this afternoon. It was nice to get a Mando Transport to open.

--- End quote ---

I saw what looked like to be one combo pack that had been separated at my local TRU.  It was a Kit Fisto fighter (wasn't that a WM exclusive?) and I think Anakin's SF.  Anyway, they were separated (signs where tape was ripped and one had a sticker over the bar code) and no signs of anymore anywhere else.

Then I went to Target and found a Republic Attack Dropship, so that was nice.

--- End quote ---

I went back today and saw the same separated 2 pack on the shelf I saw last time.  This time I called an employee to scan the shelf tag, he did, said there was more in the back, I made my request for one of the combo packs with this ship, and he brought one out to me.  Anakin JSF/Mando combo

bada-bing bada-boom

Pete_Fett:
Woohoo! Scored the Class I Republic Drop Ship this morning at my local Target!

Finally have one of these in the collection! I'd like to get two more to open, but if I have to, I'll keep an eye for this thing's price to drop after the blue version comes out next year...

McMetal:
Picked up a loose Bossk on eBay tonight from the Boba Fett UBP. Will look great in my display case with the other bounty hunter scum.

Ben:
Picked up Scubahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Rex at my local Target. I was shocked, since they haven't restocked anything since February.

Pete_Fett:
Got my four Republic Attack Dropships from Target & my three 104th Battalion "Wolf Pack" Clone Troopers gift sets from HTS today.

And with that, I am officially closing the book on the Clone Wars collection for 2012.

All I need now is to snag two Vintage Endor AT-ATs from Toys R Us and I'm done for the year  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version