Author Topic: The Clone Wars - Season One Discussion Thread  (Read 81975 times)

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: The Clone Wars - Season One Discussion Thread
« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2009, 07:43 PM »
I missed out on season 1 because I have zero access to a Tv on Friday nights so I'll be getting the DVD. :)

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 9, 2009, 02:00 PM »
So Orn Free Taa; he's a Twi-Lek, right?  Because it seems like all the other Twi-Leks have two head tails, but Orn seems to have four (from the Ryloth episodes as well as the Senate Seige).
I am not the Stig

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #317 on: October 9, 2009, 03:51 PM »
Courtesy of the Internet EU Nerds:

Like Chom Frey Kaa, another obese Twi'lek, he differed from the normal Twi'lek in that he had four lekku instead of the normal two. His weight allowed him to develop an anterior set of fatty lekku from the thick brows common in male Twi'leks. In Twi'lek culture this may have been seen as a sign of power or virility.

So, he doesn't have 4 head-tails, he has 2 head tails and two fat-ass eyebrows I guess.   ::)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline darth_sidious

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 2, 2010, 10:33 PM »
I held off buying CW Season 1 on DVD so that someone could pick it up as a gift for me - and I am really amazed how it turned out. I love the book design, and all the sketches and concepts from the Clone Wars series - it makes me want to go track down the actual Clone Wars art book. It would be cool if they do this every year and release a new season in book format with drawings and other behind-the-scenes info, so that by the end of the shows run, we'll have 5 of these matching sets.