Author Topic: Cool new digs you've got here!  (Read 2348 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Cool new digs you've got here!
« on: December 19, 2002, 03:33 AM »
Hey everyone!  I'm sure most of you are already familiar with my exceptionally fine work on the boards of 'Scum and GH, but I figured I'd drop by and grace you all with my presence here as well!   ;)

The new (updated) site looks great Chris!  Kudos to you and the rest of the JediDefender team for a job well done so far.  Glad to finally join in on the fun.

Besides, some Scott character who occasionally runs under the alias of OCB keeps pestering me about my Championship sports teams and my alter-ego Jan, so I don't want him to be able to retreat to these forums in safety anymore!  Better watch your back Scott, 'cause Jan's comin' for ya'!  I gave you my address, right?!   :)

As far as collecting goes, I'm pretty much complete with my loose Vintage collection and am close to delving into taking a stab at putting together a carded set as well (scary prospect, I know).  When it comes to the modern line, I'm an obsessive compulsive completist of both carded and loose.  It's a sickness really...

Now everyone please hurry off to my new trading thread here, and hook me up with those last couple pieces I need to make my modern collection complete!  And please don't play favorites with any of the staff members here *cough*Scott*cough* who might also need the highly coveted MOTDS.  Much obliged!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 03:29 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re:Cool new digs you've got here!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 09:41 AM »
Dangnabbit...who let this guy in, I thought we barred anyone who liked the Angels and Lakers and cheers for 80 year old crybabies to win Survivor...

And if you do happen to have an extra MOTDS 2 Pack...Matt doesn't need one...he just thinks he does, I on the other hand do  :P

All kidding aside, welcome JediMAC, enjoy your stay and thanks for dropping in  ;D

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re:Cool new digs you've got here!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 11:15 AM »
Welcome to the forum JediMAC.
Nice to see you have come to check us out.  :)  ;)