Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Clone Wars General Battle Pack Thread

<< < (2/32) > >>

Adam_Pawlus:
We got these in... maybe a month ago?  Pretty unremarkable as far as new stuff goes.  Hopefully they'll be good for kids, because I wasn't able to squint and find a good reason to open a set yet.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Adam_Pawlus on March 12, 2010, 01:34 PM ---We got these in... maybe a month ago?  Pretty unremarkable as far as new stuff goes.  Hopefully they'll be good for kids, because I wasn't able to squint and find a good reason to open a set yet.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been wondering what was taking them so long to hit retail outlets...that's a pretty good lag, IMO.

I wasn't planning on buying these originally but now I want them more or less because I know there is nothing else coming out between now and August except for TCW Wave 3, which is still a month off.

I was 0-4 for Targets on my lunch run. Maybe I'll have better luck tonight~

McMetal:
JTA reports this morning that the new BP's have been spotted at TRU as well. Hooray!

Our local TRU's restock today, so I will head out shortly and report back with any findings.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Adam_Pawlus on March 12, 2010, 01:34 PM ---We got these in... maybe a month ago?  Pretty unremarkable as far as new stuff goes.  Hopefully they'll be good for kids, because I wasn't able to squint and find a good reason to open a set yet.

--- End quote ---

You guys got them in again this past week as well - my outstanding order for a case of the four "new" battlepacks was shipped on Thurs.

I'll give them a scrutinizing once-over when they arrive, but I did see a Holocron Heist set at a Target on Friday and I looked that one over pretty good - even compared the Bane to the carded version (which was also in the store) and that looked the same.

The Anakin in that set looks to be the Spacesuit one and not the first Anakin release. Ashoka and Yoda also didn't seem different, but I didn't have comparison figures for those.

Darby:
I saw this latest wave all over town today.  This was perhaps the biggest "meh" I've ever done in a toy aisle.  I think they're good for kids/presents for sure, with lots of hero characters, but wow.  Major pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version