Community > Newbies

Start the landing cycle

<< < (2/2)

Blaster under the pillow:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it. I was born in Toronto and Star Wars was the first film I ever saw at the movies, I guess it left an indelible impression on me. These days I live in the UK, where my folks were from, I don't really have a focus, I collect mainly the realistic style figures and vehicles, but have to admit I've dabbled into the clone wars figures a little, with the drought coming... that might happen some more. The same thing happened to me with Indy figures...I 'll just get Indy with the Idol... next thing you know, you're buying someone who doesn't even remotely resemble Cate Blanchett.

I've come to love the prequel trilogy, warts and all, and I've become seriously hooked on the clone wars, but there's just something great about getting a figure from the Original trilogy for me that can't be beat. Roll on the new vintage line!

JACKOFTRADZE:
Welcome!

Come, come. For the Jedidefender is time to meet as well. Meet, meet. Hot. Good forum, hmm? Good, hmm?

(It's the 3 O'clock stupids, don't ask.)

Jesse James:
Nice to have a UK'er aboard.  We don't have many, so it's appreciated having you join in the fun.  Pop into the forums, talk it up.  Chat about what you like/dislike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version