Community > Joe Defender

Hasbro GI Joe Q&A

<< < (2/12) > >>

iFett:
Thanks for clarifying Paul!  Looks like I'm still in the game then.   :)

Question on vinty Joe repros - do they make replacement leg hook/joint things?  I went to position my IG Destro in his chariot and it snapped.  Thought it was the o-ring, but not after I saw the metal hook fall out of the body.   :-\  I'm well aware with o-ring snapage, but is this a common problem or just a freak incident?  All the joints on this figure are very tight.

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: Paul on March  2, 2010, 06:26 PM ---· Topics that cannot be addressed - “When will X toy be made/redesigned/released
--- End quote ---

whoa - that sucks right there.  So no more questions like "are there any plans to release any of the Dreadnoks that haven't seen modern releases?"

if so, that really takes the excitement out of the QnA's for me - because I love the hint dropping about figure releases.   ::)

Scott:
Post your questions here

Paul:
They guys at Hisstank recently announced that they too have a contest going on with their questions.  Only theirs is corporately sponsored (the PR firm that does the QnA's)...

So by all means get your questions asked over there.  I am going to put one in over there too...if I win, I'll give the prize away over here!

If you guys do end up asking a Question here...we will still do our contest.  I have an extra "Blades and Copter" from last years Con Set that I am putting up for this round.

Jesse James:
And another round of G.I. Joe Q&A to post!  

-So, can we expect some good, routine head(s)?

-Recondo's barber says what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version