Community > Joe Defender

Sales, Discounts, & Stuff

<< < (2/8) > >>

iFett:
MARS Trooper 3 pack - $6.95

Jesse James:
I got the RAH figures at Big Lots tonight...  Saw the same everyone else has (Bazooka Trooper, etc.), and picked up a couple Eels and a Paraviper for parts off both.

GOod times.

efranks:
Found all of the figures at Target marked down to $3 something.  I picked up another Ice Viper the other night and then was in there again tonight and found, on a back shelf, three huge bins of ROC figures all for that clearance price, with clearance stickers.  Not much variety, though.

Snake Eyes w/ wolf and SE Commando, two versions of SS (City Strike and masked), Duke, Scarlett, Cobra Commander and Ice Viper.  That's it.  None of the other Joe characters, no army builders or anything.  I did pick up two more Ice Vipers though.  I almost bought more but didn't, for now.

Too bad they didn't have a stash of Pit Commandos or a larger selection of Joe characters luke Shipwreck or Breaker, I might have picked them up for cheap.

E...

spiderpumpkin:
Stopped at a K-Mart and they had a lot of the bronze colored set on clearance.

efranks:
My K-Mart had a lot of that boxed set on clearnace also, for $12.  But this week they have an additional 50% off all clearance items so it's only $6.  I passed on it, though.

I did find some other cool items.  First, at Big Lots, I picked up a Bazooka Trooper, Cobra Paratrooper and pilot Scarlett (in blue outfit) for $4 each.  They also had an Airborne and doubles of Matt Trakker and Zartan.  There were doubles of the three that I bought also. Unfortunately they didn't have something like the Eel.

At Walmart I scored a Night Raven for $10.  It was marked clearnce for $15 but I had a $5 gift card that WM sent out about a week ago.  So, $10. 

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version