Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

TRU Exclusive Kul Teska

<< < (2/10) > >>

Jabba the Slug:
Being that he pretty much associated with all the baddies (Ventress, Dooku, Bane) and fought the cores (Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka) in the game, it makes sense for Hasbro to release this. But to me, it's a very unbecoming figure.

So now that K-Mart gets Jodo, Toys R Us gets Kul Teska, and Walmart gets Jabba, what does Target get?? :(

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jabba the Slug on May 10, 2010, 10:04 PM ---So now that K-Mart gets Jodo, Toys R Us gets Kul Teska, and Walmart gets Jabba, what does Target get?? :(

--- End quote ---

Well, considering how utterly un-helpful most Target employees are, hopefully it's a kick in the crotch!  ;D

McMetal:
Had to wait til I got home last night to actually view the pics. Very cool.

I'll be honest: I HATE HATE HATE this trend of them putting non-TCW EU into the TCW line. If they're not in the show, they need to be slotted into another line, IMO.

That said, this is a really cool sculpt and of course I'll be picking him up. I just wish they could have made him as Wat "Don't call me Jeffrey" Tambor instead.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on May 11, 2010, 09:18 AM ---I'll be honest: I HATE HATE HATE this trend of them putting non-TCW EU into the TCW line. If they're not in the show, they need to be slotted into another line, IMO.

--- End quote ---

Considering that Star Wars: Republic Heroes is a game that bridges Seasons 1 and Seasons 2 of the Clone Wars series, I really don't think it's that big of a deal for a figure like this to come out.

To me, it's a lot less EU than Jacen Solo with snakes wrapped around himself.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on May 11, 2010, 11:35 AM ---
Considering that Star Wars: Republic Heroes is a game that bridges Seasons 1 and Seasons 2 of the Clone Wars series, I really don't think it's that big of a deal for a figure like this to come out.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's a good point and one of the reasons I have no qualms about picking this up. This makes more sense to me than Quinlan Vos, for sure.

It does seem to fly in the face of their whole "it's a kid-based line" mentality though...seems like more of a collector-focused figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version