Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 409698 times)

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3720 on: April 5, 2023, 06:58 AM »
Not sure if this is true or not, but saw a post today where someone who just received the retro Dr. Doom wave said this was it for the line and then someone replied and said that Hasbro had stated that this was it for now and it would come back in two to three years.  Anyone else hear anything like this?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: April 5, 2023, 09:43 AM »
Yes Steve Evans (from Hasbro, currently in charge of Marvel I believe), did confirm (I saw it on Instagram) that after the Doom/Luke Cage/Spider Woman wave and the Ghost Rider bike set, that the line would be “resting”. Sounds like it could come back later. For now they are pushing the new kids line, basically the same scale but with more articulation. The Spidey wave is currently on the pegs at our Target. Not bad for $10. I picked up Spidey.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: April 7, 2023, 12:47 AM »
I got my Dr Doom from Amazon just this week, along with the 6” Ronan…
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: June 8, 2023, 06:47 AM »
Finally got my Ghost Rider retro this past week or so from Amazon.  I can't believe this line is done for now.  Also can't believe I managed to get an entire Hasbro line without too much hastle and not having to step into a store to do so.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: July 18, 2023, 08:25 PM »
I picked up that Ghost Rider set at Target on clearance for 50% off this week, and I love it. This feels like the price it should have been all along too.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: November 2, 2023, 08:45 PM »
Picked up classic comic Luke Cage from GameStop today. They had Blade too. Mindless One is one cool BAF!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: November 14, 2023, 12:28 PM »
I found 8-10 each of Fury, Gamora, and Harkness from the Stomper wave at my local target, but they have zero Goliath, Yelena, or Talos?  Single figure cases suck.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today