Author Topic: Need McQuarrie Stormtrooper lightsaber variant!  (Read 6095 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
What, no POTF2 poster :-*

WANTS:
Walmart (mailaway) exclusive SW figure poster from around '98/'99

::)

Why, you finally gonna give it to me?  Or are you still just taunting me with it.  PUNK!   :-X   :-*
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 02:29 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Give you the only thing I own that you do not?  Nuh.....I don't think so :-*
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
What does this Walmart poster look like?  Was it folded?  I have a lot of promo and maill-away stuff so I could have it.

I have a bin full of those hanging things from KFC from TPM and it has a ton of posters in it....JLMK.
Beth

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
It was a poster of the POTF2 figures all on one shot.  Promotional item from Walmart, you could get one free with UPC's and receipts.  US exclusive ::)  

I was fortunate enough to win one from the Rebelscum 5th anniversary giveaway.  Matt's never forgiven me for having it.  

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
What does this Walmart poster look like?  Was it folded?  I have a lot of promo and maill-away stuff so I could have it.

I have a bin full of those hanging things from KFC from TPM and it has a ton of posters in it....JLMK.

Hmm... Not sure if it was folded, but I'd doubt it.  Let's see if I can dig a picture up of it...

OK, here ya' go.  This is what I'm after, that Brent's been taunting me about for a couple years now...   ::)

(sans chopsticks, of course)

If the picture above is not showing up, just go to this completed eBay auction to check it out.

Matt's never forgiven me for having it.  

No.  I've never forgiven you for incessantly taunting me about it for almost 2 years!  I might just have to rethink shipping you that big, pretty Imperial Shuttle that I just bought your butt the other day...   :-X

Beth, you'd be an angel if you had an extra one of those posters!  No worries if not though, but it would help end Brent's obnoxious taunting, and for that I would be eternally grateful!   :-*
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 06:01 PM by JediMAC »

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
I get a picture of a cow with that EBAY link...hhmm....
Beth

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
I did a search for it and ya, I have that poster somewhere...I know for a fact that I do....just let me look.
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
I get a picture of a cow with that EBAY link...hhmm....

Uhh...  Yeah, I'm an idiot!   :P  This better?

(not that you didn't find it already)

But don't sweat it if you don't have any extras of it Beth!  I don't want to take your only one, if that's all you've got.  LMK...

Brent, your taunting time is slowly ticking down here if Beth comes through.  Then watchya' gonna do?!!   :-*

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Tell you I have a carded Luke Kubrick on the way :-*

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Poster just for you!!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2003, 08:49 AM »
So I'm an angel now??  An OLD angel  ;).

It was right where I figured it was, still in the cardboard poster tube it came in.  It will stay in that tube until the end of time so you can have it Matt.  I thought I should keep it as I might display it someday and then 3 seconds later decided "Ha, that'll never happen".
Besides, Brent has something new to taunt you with  ;).

Ship it to the office right??
Beth

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
This is so very, very tragic.  I like ya and all Beth, but you ruined Operation Poster Child ;) :-*  Ah, we still have the sweater :P

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
We'll always have the sweater :-*

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Poster just for you!!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2003, 08:58 PM »
So I'm an angel now??

You were always an angel Beth!   :-*  (but not in the Anakin/Padme "angel" kinda way, ya' know?)   ;)

It was right where I figured it was, still in the cardboard poster tube it came in.  It will stay in that tube until the end of time so you can have it Matt.  I thought I should keep it as I might display it someday and then 3 seconds later decided "Ha, that'll never happen".

Ship it to the office right??

Oooh, oooh, oooh!  Yes!  Pretty please?!  You sure you don't mind parting with it though, since it's you're only one?  Heck, wanna send me some of your MR sabers while you're at it?   :D  But if you can handle letting it go, I'd be more than happy to relieve you of it.   :)  Yep, the office is the place!  You can PM me to LMK how much you want for it, including shipping and I'll fire off some moolah to ya' pronto!

Besides, Brent has something new to taunt you with  ;).

Nope, that poster was his only hope...  I've got that carded Luke Kubrick, so I don't know what he's babbling about there...  But like these two dorks said, they'll always have "the sweater"...   >:(

This is so very, very tragic.  I like ya and all Beth, but you ruined Operation Poster Child    Ah, we still have the sweater

We'll always have the sweater  :-*

What's the chance you two clowns can possibly stay on topic here (this is my trading thread, ya' know?), and hook me up with some of my HTF needs, huh?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  Little pests.  Shoooo!   ::)

Brent, you may always have "the sweater", but if you're not careful, I may always have your Shuttle!   :-*

Love always,
BB, TBM, Vanilla, etc...

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
poster
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2003, 09:04 PM »
No charge Matt.  Brent hooked me up with a Homer for my son and wouldn't take anything for it so consider this one of those "pay-it-forward" things.

It will be on it's way tomorrow if I'm not buried in snow. :-[
Beth

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Sent you a PM.   8)
dustrho