Community > Watto's Junk Yard

2012 DVD/BD Thread

<< < (3/6) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on October  1, 2012, 10:21 PM ---Crap - didn't realize there was a 4 disc set at that price.  Is the sale over now?
--- End quote ---

Yep, it was a pricing snafu at Target and was only good last week...

--- Quote from: Brian on September 25, 2012, 02:28 PM ---So, who's picking up Avengers today/this week?  I grabbed it at Target this morning, which although the price tags said $24.99, the 3D/Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy pack actually rang up at $19.99 - if anyone is interested.  We don't have a 3D TV, but I'd like to a have a digital copy and at that price I can't complain.  Plus, you get the soundtrack too (digital) if you're interested and an exclusive (Target) disc - "Building a Cinematic Universe". 
--- End quote ---

Diddly:
I was at Target on Sunday and the BR/DVD combo set was 22.99. The 3D/Digital Copy set was $29.99 I believe, but they didn't have any copies left.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on October  1, 2012, 10:21 PM ---what do you use the Digital version for?

--- End quote ---

You can put the digital version on an iPod or similar device to watch on.

iFett:
Prometheus will be mine today.

Diddly:
ET hits Blu-Ray today. Can somebody explain why Spielberg digitally edited the walkie talkies into shotguns? Changing my childhood

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version