Community > The Bullpen

Iron Man 3 Toys

(1/8) > >>

evenflow:
Look at this trash in the 3 3/4 line.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U49-MARVEL-UNIVERSE-IRON-MAN-3-MOVIE-PATRIOT-ARMOR-3-75-ACTION-FIGURE-/230900585307?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35c2bf535b

Well in the same year i am done with Star Wars and Marvel...not to mention DC.

Brian:
I saw those today as well.  From what I've read about them, it is some sort of interchangeable line where you can mix and match parts or something like that.  From those pics, it appears they are quite underarticulated and don't look all that great.  Like you said, trash.  Oh well, it makes it easier to save money though, and I hope that they come out with at least a few in "Legends" form like the Avengers and Spidey lines at WM this year.  I know there is supposed to be an Iron Man Legends type line of 6" figures, but I'm not sure of the details (comic or movie based - or both, store exclusive or retail wide?).  These figures though...eek.

Nicklab:
Looks like this line may be loaded with potential disappointments.  :(

Not a good way to go, since IM3 will be the first Marvel movie following on the box office success of Avengers

evenflow:

--- Quote from: Brian on December 22, 2012, 08:16 PM ---I saw those today as well.  From what I've read about them, it is some sort of interchangeable line where you can mix and match parts or something like that.  From those pics, it appears they are quite underarticulated and don't look all that great.  Like you said, trash.  Oh well, it makes it easier to save money though, and I hope that they come out with at least a few in "Legends" form like the Avengers and Spidey lines at WM this year.  I know there is supposed to be an Iron Man Legends type line of 6" figures, but I'm not sure of the details (comic or movie based - or both, store exclusive or retail wide?).  These figures though...eek.

--- End quote ---

I just remember hearing classic comic Iron Monger BAF.

Diddly:
That... that HAS to be some sort of Happy Meal toy right? Or something in the Deluxe line that comes with a glider? *crosses fingers*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version